More guns?

anonymo

I was just thinking...what would people say if Valve released more guns for CSS? I'm not so good with the different types of guns but I'm sure there are people around here that could name off a few that could be added to the roster...would it turn people off or disrupt the 1337ists? I know with mods you can chage the way all your guns look and sound but I'm thinking what if they added new guns all together?

as long as they released a gun for t's and ct's and it was even nobody would really complain

Thats pretty much what I was thinking...maybe like 3 more for cts and ts that were pretty much balanced for both sides...

The riot shield would be interesting for italy and office I think, but still would cause too much unrest amongst the 1337s.

What about the T's getting prox mines? (trip wire style) and the CTs could get more use of the defuse kits.

I'd also like to see the shotties get a slug option (well the pump shottie)

An RPG that was a one time use thing and 1/3 times would backfire would be amusing

The ability to jam/sabotage your gun and drop it for the opposite team to find would also be cool

Tear gas

The best was the rocket launcher for Ghost Recon 2 on xbox...it had a realistic backwash, so when ff was on and people fired it they would kill the teammates standing behind them. No one could figure out what was going on for a day or two.

It'd be sweet to be able to buy a grenade launcher attachment for some of the rifles. The ability to spend a little money to avoid the long latency between pulling a grenade out and using it would be nice. Also, reading that article got me thinking that tear gas would be cool too. Toss a grenade into a closed area, and instead of filling with blinding smoke, it'd fill with a cloud that would leave your vision blurred.

Of course, if everyone was running around with grenade launchers, they'd have to start quoting Predator more.

I ain't got time to bleed.

You got time to duck?

It'd be sweet to be able to buy a grenade launcher attachment for some of the rifles. The ability to spend a little money to avoid the long latency between pulling a grenade out and using it would be nice. Also, reading that article got me thinking that tear gas would be cool too. Toss a grenade into a closed area, and instead of filling with blinding smoke, it'd fill with a cloud that would leave your vision blurred.

Of course, if everyone was running around with grenade launchers, they'd have to start quoting Predator more.

I ain't got time to bleed.

You got time to duck?

Agh not the n00b tube :D