New League

Windex

i have started a new league for the people that are laid back, its for gamers that actually have lives outside of CS and don't spend every moment playing it... its called PWLL (People With Lives League) PWLL check it out and sign your clans up if you want, after i get about 6-8 i will start up a schedule and get more in detail... :)

After I won WCG 2000 for UT, I caught a case of pro-gamer-itus.... I dropped school and gamed hard and yeah I did win a lot of tournaments and make money for a while, I even managed to land myself a five-figure salary with a mouse company, but then one day it stopped. There I was, no job, no school, no money and no excuses. So I swallowed my pride after humiliating myself. Got back into school, got a job, and got my poop straight.

I'm glad some people read that...

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

so are you going to like say if your team practices more than X hours per week then you can't be in the PWLL? :blink:

no its not like if you have more than blah blah blah but also its for late teens, young adults that just want to play, have a good time, not little 10 year olds that sit at home and play CS all day, most of us have lives outside of cs right? well thats the kind of people its for, its just a laid back leauge. scheduel will be voted upon for when its easy for people to meet... and as far as promoting my clan etc. how do you think a clan gets started? huh? just magicly happens? no.. it takes work...

and as far as that article goes... I don't scheduel my life around gaming... the clan was totally random and so was the league. it was a spur the moment type thing and i didn't plan it. i work on this stuff when i have spare time or i'm not doing anything else... i don't miss CS when i'm not playing it.. i miss my friends when i'm not out with them, there is more to life then just playing a game...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Actually, in the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant, clans are grown with the same tender, loving care that all the other vegetables are grown with...

well the meeting people with same tag thing is kind of true though also, thats how me and paint met fat and mini, but we actually came across their server and all that but still now days there are a lot more and its not quite as easy as it used to be