My wife is scared of 666!!

Batman

Our new baby was supposed to be here on June 1st, My wife Holly has duck taped her legs together to make sure our baby isnt born today..

If the baby is born today we are going to name him Lucifer Damien Tufts, and when Im holding him and showing Holly the baby she's gonna start yelling "HE'S Here! HE'S Among US!! Luuucifeeer!!!"

Or our picture in the paper will have Holly holding the baby with a scared look on her face and Im in the background looking down at Holly and the baby with a evil stare..

Our new baby was supposed to be here on June 1st, My wife Holly has duck taped her legs together to make sure our baby isnt born today..

If the baby is born today we are going to name him Lucifer Damien Tufts, and when Im holding him and showing Holly the baby she's gonna start yelling "HE'S Here! HE'S Among US!! Luuucifeeer!!!"

Or our picture in the paper will have Holly holding the baby with a scared look on her face and Im in the background looking down at Holly and the baby with a evil stare..

that is awesome, go watch some Omen vids get in the mood

Batman tell her something better that would changer her mind. If born today name him Ike, since today is also D-day. Speaking of which, not to hijack but I took my history final today on D-day about WWII, isn't that weird? *goes back to drinking old gatorade*

i was talkin about 666 or 616 with my friend at like 12:00. Well she was scared and then she said "be right back" and at that very moment, i told her it was 12:06, and she got scared even more...

(edited)

Im hoping she holds out till June 25th, thats my birthday and I was born on my dad's birthday.. Our 1st baby was 3 weeks late, almost a 10 month baby..

My dad says he's tired of sharing his birthday with me, and I tell him that one day 'I' wont have to..

Acually now that Im thinking about it, my first birthday after my dad dies is going to be a very sad one..

Edited by Batman