Why I think Fatty should be banned from GC...

J. Dunlavy

(edited)

<Duma steps in to represent fatty>

Bastard isn't a cuss word, it is an insult. The man calls himself "fatty." If you fault him for calling himself a bastard, then you have to also extend it to fatty. And then how far have we gone once we do that? If we allow ourselves to ban based on such criteria, than anyone who calls themselves something less then positive would be in trouble.

Also, can't one insult the themselves? The .gc rules have nothing on such a tactic. Based on history with names, we have established that people can insult themselves, just not anyone else.

I would finally like to close with mentioning that Dunlavy can't keep bringing this issue up - at least without some sanctions.

<duma smacks Dunlavy's face with his glove>

Edited by duma

[Mmmm]Fat Bastard......ah the days where we swore like drunk sailors, damn I miss those days.

I dont remember even being allowed to swear in the Mmmm servers. The LuckyCharms servers were another story though :boing:

Yomamma is on it. Any server under my watch has always kept the chat clean.

This is actually a lesson in history here.....Mini and I named ourselves after the movie.....then, for years, 1 in 10 who we asked not to cuss would try to get me on my name. After explaining constantly that my name is a name, and I'm not swearing at or about anything, I finally just reduced it to the nickname that I was going by anyways....most of my pals were calling me "Fat" or "Fatty" or "FatB" even while I still had the full name.

Now nobody tries to get me on the swear thing.

However, there are some who answer my phone calls by saying "Mr. Bastard!" when they pick up. It's amusing.

I remember that I used to have a ss of fatty dropping the f bomb in the mmmm server. I used to say that I would use that as my bribery :D In fattys defense though, he was testing a swear filter I believe ^_^

I remember that I used to have a ss of fatty dropping the f bomb in the mmmm server. I used to say that I would use that as my bribery :D In fattys defense though, he was testing a swear filter I believe ^_^

<Duma steps in to represent fatty>

I would finally like to close with mentioning that Dunlavy can't keep bringing this issue up - at least without some sanctions.

<duma smacks Dunlavy's face with his glove>

Poppycock! You dare challenge the pwner of Cheerios? I'll shred your breakfast, boy.*

Dunlavy

* this makes no sense unless you play in Immutable

[Mmmm]Fat Bastard......ah the days where we swore like drunk sailors, damn I miss those days.

Haven't been our TS in a while? I'm bad about that with the voice activated thing.