Look at my new Toy!!!!!!

NOFX

I know I have been talkin about this motorcyle that Im going to buy for over a year now... but I wasn't lying!!

Ive just been sitting around and waiting to jump on a deal. And yesterday I found the best deal EVER....

I bought a

082604top.jpg

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R $8599 MSRP

I found that exact same bike, the ONLY thing wrong with it, is that it has a busted front fender, which is the small green peice ontop of the front tire. A new placement is under $100. It barely has any scuffs at all and it only has 50 miles on!! Yes 50 miles.. the tires still have red lines around them. I didnt think I was gonna have to break in the used bike I purchased..

and I bought it for $4500!!!! Some guy was leaving for texas next week and unemployed, so he just wanted to get rid of it.

I only have one pic of mine, warning if you don't like the middle finger dont click..

www.myspace.com/xiamsamx

You gonna do tricks and stunts on that thing? Sweet bike man! You gotta take me for a ride on it! I may have to put my arms around you though, but it will be cool!!!

Thanks Batman, I'm scarred for life now. The image this conjures up is frightening. :biglaugha:

Very nice bike nofx.

You gonna do tricks and stunts on that thing? Sweet bike man! You gotta take me for a ride on it! I may have to put my arms around you though, but it will be cool!!!

hahahahahahaha

Nice bike Nofx!

thanks everyone.. and yes batman, you can ride with me only if you squeeze tight...

well, I think it has about 120 hp at the wheel.. which translates into 0-60 in about 3.1 seconds? It got bike of the year in the 600 class for 2005. its actually a 636.

Also heard you dont even need to dump the clutch, but just give it enough gas and it will raise up easily in 4th gear..

Since it only has 50 miles, the bike still hasn't been broke in. from 0-500 miles, I can't get it above 4,000 RPM or about 50MPH or so in 6th.

then from 500-1000 miles, I can't go above 6,000 RPM. So have I have some putting around to do for a while..

I also got pulled over by a state trooper last night bringing it home. I didnt have any tags on it. He reallllly wanted to give me a ticket. But I had the title, proof of purchase and you can go online to the DMV and buy a $5.00 trip permit, that allows you to take a vehicle home from a purchase.. He was still like...

"I advise you take this bike home immediately"

1110410376_l.jpg

im not near a midlife crisis yet man!! Im just trying to pick up some chicks(or hoping batman will fiinally show me some attention) Id rather have the matte blue, but hey... I can ride this thing for 3 years... and sell it for more than I paid for it.. I aint complaining

thats awsome dude... real nice bike and you got a steal on it.. yeah the color blows but its awsome

:freak3::freak3:

outrun the stupid po

I like the color also.

BTW, you can't outrun a police radio. :D

im not near a midlife crisis yet man!! Im just trying to pick up some chicks(or hoping batman will fiinally show me some attention)

I'd be careful about that! Everytime Batman shows attention to someone, a kid pops out. :erm:

Nice bike!!!

Busted fender eh? You know what that means? Make sure you check those forks. You might not notice a bent fork till your at around 100 and the front end starts shaking. I rode my bike for years on bent forks...course I never went that fast cause the front end would shake :)

Enjoy it...be careful...and take the course if you haven't already...as I told playaa...it WILL save your life.