Heroes

Thief_Lord

I thought last night's episode was just fine. I mean it wasn't full of tons of action but you gotta realize now they are starting to get more and more characters into the show so they have more stories to tell.

*possible spoilers*

is it just me or does it seem like Hiro will be 100% unbeatable once he improves his ability to work with his power? There has to be some kind of limit or downside to it that we aren't seeing.

Also...anyone else notice how the "radiation burning man" talked about how he might "explode like a nuclear bomb"? Will he be the bomb in New York or is that just way too obvious?

I thought last night's episode was just fine. I mean it wasn't full of tons of action but you gotta realize now they are starting to get more and more characters into the show so they have more stories to tell.

*possible spoilers*

is it just me or does it seem like Hiro will be 100% unbeatable once he improves his ability to work with his power? There has to be some kind of limit or downside to it that we aren't seeing.

Also...anyone else notice how the "radiation burning man" talked about how he might "explode like a nuclear bomb"? Will he be the bomb in New York or is that just way too obvious?

That's what I was thinking!

Hey you think the cheerleader's brother has special powers? And the brother of the guy running for office...do you think he's got a little of everyone's powers?

Hey you think the cheerleader's brother has special powers? And the brother of the guy running for office...do you think he's got a little of everyone's powers?

They already said that his power is the ability to copy the powers of those around him. That's why he can fly when he's with his brother and can be in frozen time when he's around Hiro and can paint like Isaac (minus the drugs) when he's around him.

at first I couldn't stand that guy (his face is funny) but now he's my 2nd favorite character behind Hiro...and unless he gets TWO samurai swords he can't possibly be cooler than Hiro.

I don't think he will be unbeatable... with time travel he already stated that he was risking a riff in time or something... I'm sure there is a short term draw back to either the world around him, or to himself everytime he stops time.

as for Peter, yeah, he copies the powers of those he is around for a short time.

the bomb guy, too obvious, although sylar is still out there and could use that guy to cause the bomb... and the cheerleader's dad... I don't think he is completely a bad guy... possibly just serving himself....

yeah, diggin the show.

wouldn't it be interesting if somehow the bomb guy got around Peter and Peter copied his power and couldn't control it and that's what causes the explosion in New York? probably won't happen though because then Peter wouldn't survive to get the scar Future Hiro talked about.

nothing else that I can remember. He asked Micah if he was calling his mom and Micah said no and when D.L. listened to the phone all he heard was static. I don't remember anything important happening on the show after that.

• 3 months later...
I did, until they put it conflicting 24 :(

DVR ftw!

I don't know what I would do without it. I might have had to put two TVs side by side to watch 24 and heroes at the same time!

i was goint o watching ep2 but i had to catch up on greys anatomy. :P

Ew!

Dr. Slutty McHoHo FTL!