Who's toying with my destiny!?!?!?

Saris

ARrrrgghhhh, Sarisquatch angry!!! :bang::bang::bang:

I spent TWO months planning a crew get-together to go to Mandarin and see Prestige afterwards. Everything went great for six weeks, with many people signing up, then all of a sudden people start dropping off like flies - no money, too busy, simply don't want to --- then why did you sign up in the first place!?!?!

We're down from 18 ppl to 6!! 6!! So today's the day, I go to get my laundry done - the laundry room is closed for repairs and I literally have nothing to wear (let alone something decent). I go online to see when the movie's playing: It's not playing at ALL, ANYWHERE in Hamilton!! Our best option is Jack***: two and it doesnt even start until 4 hours after our dinner!

Now I have to call everyone up and tell them the dinner's been pushed back. Naturally, everyone starts cancelling because it comes to my attention that another crew member is throwing a kegger late tonight!

Long story short, my mandarin dinner is not going to happen and that makes me frustrated. And when I get frustrated, people die. I think I'll go to that kegger too .... with an M4.

:bang::bang:

ARrrrgghhhh, Sarisquatch angry!!! :bang::bang::bang:

I spent TWO months planning a crew get-together to go to Mandarin and see Prestige afterwards. Everything went great for six weeks, with many people signing up, then all of a sudden people start dropping off like flies - no money, too busy, simply don't want to --- then why did you sign up in the first place!?!?!

We're down from 18 ppl to 6!! 6!! So today's the day, I go to get my laundry done - the laundry room is closed for repairs and I literally have nothing to wear (let alone something decent). I go online to see when the movie's playing: It's not playing at ALL, ANYWHERE in Hamilton!! Our best option is Jack***: two and it doesnt even start until 4 hours after our dinner!

Now I have to call everyone up and tell them the dinner's been pushed back. Naturally, everyone starts cancelling because it comes to my attention that another crew member is throwing a kegger late tonight!

Long story short, my mandarin dinner is not going to happen and that makes me frustrated. And when I get frustrated, people die. I think I'll go to that kegger too .... with an M4.

:bang::bang:

I just watched the prestige last night. Your not going to like this, it was a GREAT movie. Whats odd is that a mandarin restaurant is right next to our theater. Whats the odds?

What should we do with public threats like this?

Definitely don't volunteer to go to Sari's dinner. Sari's with an M4 is a dangerous situation.

Unlike you, which is more like suicide.

Well I wanted to see what came out of that little round hole but everytime I pull the trigger...... :o:bang::o

i don't like movie theaters. :yuck:

Yep, second that. Rude, obnoxious, self-entitled people, cell phone, conversations, whiny kids...

Last time I went to the theater, I think it was King Kong or something. 9:30 PM showing, and the middle aged couple behind me has their 4 YEAR OLD SON! He talked through the entire first 1/2 hour and kicked my chair and made noises...

I finally turned around to shhhhh him and the parents got all uppity.

"I know you didn't just say SHHHH to my son...Did HE just say SHHHH to my son?"

I told the man he was rude, inconsiderate, and shouldn't have brought a 4 year old to such a long and violent movie with dialogue and plot he wouldn't understand. Their were so ticked off they got up and left...yay!

There was a huge fight at our local theater a week ago, some high school kids were being loud and rude and all that...3 gang bangers basically handed them their A** on a plate and beat up like 10 teens...

mmmmmmmmm

Edited by Tek-Almighty

Here's my list on why i don't like theaters:

1. The person that kicks your chair or puts up their nasty dirty shoes on the back of your chair so you can recline. (I can't recline my chair!!!)

2. Parents who don't take their crying kids out of the theater. (i know it's tough but take them out and bring em back in when they are calm and less noisy?)

3. The guy who thinks everyone wants to hear his oneliner joke.

4. The big person that sits infront of you so you can't see the movie. (nuff said)

5. CELL PHONES... (+100 hate points)

6. The guy/gal that answers their cellphone and then has a conversation. (+1000 hate points)

7. Rude teenagers. (especiallyones that can't drive)

8. The friend or person that asks too many questions... well all talking in general it's just worse if it's directed towards you.

9. Loud/messy eaters... (your soda is EMPTY get a new one!)

10. The couple that needs to get a room. (that's just an uneconomical investment)

Saris let me tell you something...

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

Always look on the bri *gets shot by Saris*

1. The person that kicks your chair or puts up their nasty dirty shoes on the back of your chair so you can recline. (I can't recline my chair!!!)

2. Parents who don't take their crying kids out of the theater. (i know it's tough but take them out and bring em back in when they are calm and less noisy?)

3. The guy who thinks everyone wants to hear his oneliner joke.

4. The big person that sits infront of you so you can't see the movie. (nuff said)

6. The guy/gal that answers their cellphone and then has a conversation. (+1000 hate points)

7. Rude teenagers. (especiallyones that can't drive)

8. The friend or person that asks too many questions... well all talking in general it's just worse if it's directed towards you.

10. The couple that needs to get a room. (that's just an uneconomical investment)

1. No one ever does that to me.

2. I havent heard a crying baby in a theater for years.

3. lol that person is usually in the group i go with

4. I'm tall enough to see over him and his fro.

5. I hardly ever notice them

6. My fist would not let that happen.

7. Just show them who's boss

8. Tell em to shush.

9. They're usually not louder than the movie.

10. Dont go to boring movies.

theaters arent that bad

1. No one ever does that to me.

2. I havent heard a crying baby in a theater for years.

5. I hardly ever notice them

Seriously? Especially the first two? Man, consider yourself lucky then. I'm moving to wherever you're at.

9. They're usually not louder than the movie.

theaters arent that bad

Well that's not always true... I guess you always watch the loud action type movies. So they just started this $1 Monday rentals on any movie new or old at my local Alberson'sa a month or two ago but I never have Mondays off. I finally got a day off and it's MONDAY!!!! I usually dislike mondays but I get the veg out to:

- Jarhead

- Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Universe

- V for Vendetta

- Lake House

- Over the Hedge

and all I've spent was $5.27 :luxhello: