IE7

mookie

Just curious if anyone's actually using IE7. I only noticed it was out today when I saw something about it on the welcome page for UMass' email system. Thought this was pretty funny though:

SPIRE, Mobius, WebCT Campus Edition, WebCT Vista 3, and WebCT Vista 4 do not currently support IE 7
Always great to see worms turning. :D

IE7 seems kind of slow to me and I've had problems with it crashing. I've had no problems with Firefox 2.0 yet though. Final version was released on Firefox's ftp server today! :boing:

haha, I love how I come in here to see whats up with ie7 and find there is an update for firefox

Thanks meherdmann!!!

IE7 seems kind of slow to me and I've had problems with it crashing. I've had no problems with Firefox 2.0 yet though. Final version was released on Firefox's ftp server today! :boing:

haha, I love how I come in here to see whats up with ie7 and find there is an update for firefox

Thanks meherdmann!!!

No problem :).

Ie7 isn't too bad. Tabs take a while to come up for me, some of the way things are set up I don't like, and Firefox is just so much better. Still best to wait until everyone starts using it like IE6 to see how much crap gets by it and onto the user's computer. Internet Explorer 6, one of the worst bits of software ever created, along with Aol.

Just curious if anyone's actually using IE7. I only noticed it was out today when I saw something about it on the welcome page for UMass' email system. Thought this was pretty funny though:
SPIRE, Mobius, WebCT Campus Edition, WebCT Vista 3, and WebCT Vista 4 do not currently support IE 7
Always great to see worms turning. :D

USE FIREFOX.

IE7 doesn't work with steam + ingame map downloads.

glhf, go firefox.

So IE7 fails as an HTTP client? Nice.

yeah. steam is working on a fix, and there's also a temp registry fix floating around. still ain't gonna be fun...

I installed it at home for my mom. It's alright, but my biggest complaint is the location of the buttons and the fact that you can't move them. Your Back and Forward buttons are seperated from your Refresh and Stop buttons by the Address Bar and your Home button is on a completely different toolbar and I couldn't figure out how to move them around at all. Also the tabs on IE7 feel clunky.

I've been using IE7 for months and don't have a problem with it. There were some glitches here and there with some things but as of late its been running just fine for me. I've used FF and other ones and have found some issues where things won't load because some web sites are using MS for the base.

Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever used a browser called Wichio, that browser is pretty cool. A lot of really cool things that come with it.

I've been using IE7 for months and don't have a problem with it. There were some glitches here and there with some things but as of late its been running just fine for me. I've used FF and other ones and have found some issues where things won't load because some web sites are using MS for the base.

Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever used a browser called Wichio, that browser is pretty cool. A lot of really cool things that come with it.

I haven't even heard of it :)

Also, when I installed IE7, I was having stability problems; the darn thing would crash every 15 min. or so, so I decided that I'm not going to use it as my primary browser.

One of my friends actually switched from IE7 to Firefox 2.0 because he was also having problems with it crashing.

Edited by meherdmann