Canadians......Lets Talk

Xterminator

Alright ladies and gentleman i have looked at my schedule and have noted that july 13-15 weekend is open for me. I would really like to go down to fragfest, even if it's just to say hi and chill out. I'll worry about gettin a comp later :D

so who's planning on going? or is it too early to ask?

speak up! :D

Attendees:

1. Xterminator

2. Wayfarer

Edited by Xterminator

We plan on using Escape's computers again this year. We should have 16 (possibly 20) PCs available to rent.

The last time you rowdy Canadians came down for FragFest your PM called and was wondering why there was a sudden beer shortage in Canada.

We plan on using Escape's computers again this year. We should have 16 (possibly 20) PCs available to rent.

The last time you rowdy Canadians came down for FragFest your PM called and was wondering why there was a sudden beer shortage in Canada.

Just try and give us your order more than 4 hours in advance this year and whoever our PM is will deliver the beer personally. (wayf? what's this PM thing?)

Any idea when the signup for computers would be? Approximately?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if it were a toronto area lan i probably would build one for advertising purposes but we're not really trying to do much business in the US right now.

but there is a long time between now and then so things chance...

• 2 weeks later...

cujo, anonymo. I noticed you're in my area (somewhat). How are you two getting down? carpooling? do you guys got room for me? naturally i'll share expenses. PM or post here what your plans are.

I most likely wont be bringing a Comp. I'll see if m0m can bring me one or one of the other monkeys.

cujo, anonymo. I noticed you're in my area (somewhat). How are you two getting down? carpooling? do you guys got room for me? naturally i'll share expenses. PM or post here what your plans are.

I most likely wont be bringing a Comp. I'll see if m0m can bring me one or one of the other monkeys.

i have a vw beetle. 2 with comps would work. 1 comp and 3 people would also work. 4 people would be REALLY tight and no comps doesn't really work cause i'm bringing a comp. though i may build a small one to bring. last time i moved my main comp my back hurt for 3 weeks from leaning into the car to put it in and take it out. 1000w psu weighs a ton.

it'd be awesome if we had like 2 or 3 drivers and we caravaned. there's a couple xt guys that are going plus anon. basically if you can get a car then procure one cause the more drivers the better i think.

i have a vw beetle. 2 with comps would work. 1 comp and 3 people would also work. 4 people would be REALLY tight and no comps doesn't really work cause i'm bringing a comp. though i may build a small one to bring. last time i moved my main comp my back hurt for 3 weeks from leaning into the car to put it in and take it out. 1000w psu weighs a ton.

it'd be awesome if we had like 2 or 3 drivers and we caravaned. there's a couple xt guys that are going plus anon. basically if you can get a car then procure one cause the more drivers the better i think.

I spoke with anon on pm and mentioned how renting a car/van wouldn't be a bad idea. The only issue is that you have to be 25 to rent it/drive it. We have no shortage of drivers.

I spoke with anon on pm and mentioned how renting a car/van wouldn't be a bad idea. The only issue is that you have to be 25 to rent it/drive it. We have no shortage of drivers.

I'm definitely driving my car down...we can fit 1 pc+mon (im renting), 1 bag of golf clubs (maybe 2), 3 bodies and unfortunately 0 beer unless the person in the back wants to ride with golf bags on their lap

• 2 weeks later...
can we buy beer in ohio? i know it's not the same as our stuff but as my good friend David Chappelle would say "It'll Getcha drunk!"

Are you even Canadian?

Seriously...I tried this last year...Duke got quite emotional when I arrived without a legitimate case of Labatts in my arms

can we buy beer in ohio? i know it's not the same as our stuff but as my good friend David Chappelle would say "It'll Getcha drunk!"

did you know the supermarkets in ohio are "dry"?! (atleast the store we found...) man we were sooooo disappointed when we got there.... took forever to find a store.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

did you know the supermarkets in ohio are "dry"?! (atleast the store we found...) man we were sooooo disappointed when we got there.... took forever to find a store.

What are you talking about? They sell beer in the supermarket! We bought a case!!! Don't you remember me having a hard time understanding the point of using the self checkout then having to show your receipt to someone before you could leave?