So Who Has a PS3?

Fatty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody has there hands on 1 for atleast 3 more hours or so

Saw on sell for $5500 on ebay today, and free shipping, what a deal!!!

I should have camped out in front of the stores with my friends and bought one or two, could have used a couple thousand extra bucks!!

nobody has there hands on 1 for atleast 3 more hours or so

Saw on sell for $5500 on ebay today, and free shipping, what a deal!!!

I should have camped out in front of the stores with my friends and bought one or two, could have used a couple thousand extra bucks!!

what an idiot, this guy has to pay shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation-3-20G...1QQcmdZViewItem

ps3=big black turd...as I said in my other post

I mean really...the ps2 had virtually no "new" technology in it, and it failed ALL THE TIME...so why would you trust Sony to cram a bunch of NEW technology into one of the their systems and expect it not to fail?

lol

Oh...and whoever got one...congrats, I hope you enjoy it! I also hope I'm wrong about their reliability! :D

I'm sorry but if you pay 6 grand for a 500 dollar game system your an idiot with too much money.

I could see paying up to a grand if you just have to have one but 6 grand? You can almost buy a car for that.

Relatively little fanfare here in NE Georgia. About a dozen people were lined up at our Wal-Mart, only four in the store though. The other store had pretty much the same deal, but they handed out tickets lottery-style. Don't know how many tickets they gave out. I hear the Best Buy had a line all the way around the store, but I didn't see that myself, and I'd be surprised...The Toys R Us is right next door, and they're getting a bunch! You'd think some of them would've just jumped stores. Most of the stores here didn't do preorders with the exception of the Gamestop.

I was surprised there wasn't more of a frenzy, but it is a college town after all.

I myself did NOT get my grubby little mitts on one. The Wii, on the other hand...

Edited by appalachian_fox

Maverick' date='Nov 17 2006, 07:50 AM' post='377287']

I mean really...the ps2 had virtually no "new" technology in it, and it failed ALL THE TIME...so why would you trust Sony to cram a bunch of NEW technology into one of the their systems and expect it not to fail?

lol

Oh...and whoever got one...congrats, I hope you enjoy it! I also hope I'm wrong about their reliability! :D

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic

lol

Wow, that news post seems abnormally blunt, even for PA.

lol

hahah noice.

you guys do realize that most of those selling on eBay are being "bought" by people whose sole intention is to drive the prices up and cause problems for the seller so that when all the issues are worked out about not getting payment and the bids being false, the PS3 will not be selling so hot on eBay...people basically do it because they want to cause trouble for people trying to get a profit off of the PS3.

lol

To quote Slashdot, "You must be new here..." :)