ROOKIE <3

Fatty

i told him its a clean server full of great guys. he's a lot of fun as well. takes a bit to get use to him, but if you hit it off with him/get use to him, you love the crap out of him. (maybe take an hour... not even).

He's a good guy.. i purposely sat in a spot where i know he'd get along with the people. across from Maverick and Slaughter.

i told him its a clean server full of great guys. he's a lot of fun as well. takes a bit to get use to him, but if you hit it off with him/get use to him, you love the crap out of him. (maybe take an hour... not even).

He's a good guy.. i purposely sat in a spot where i know he'd get along with the people. across from Maverick and Slaughter.

I'm sure he is Shadow, it's just that at least last year there were issues with a few people including *thankfully I missed this kid* some young kid who did many mucho malo things. Even though I know it felt weird when I heard some of the Mmmm guys swearing :D

(edited)
IM BRINGING THE JAGER!

Just don't fall out of the golf cart this year, OK?

:biglaugha: Oh yeah - be nice to the garbage cans. I can bring a crash helmet for you if you want. :biglaugha:

Edited by Dingy

jager bombs <3

and Allanon, people always love him.. so you'll love him too...

Oh good.. we can swear a bit? i was gonna ask that actually.. because sometimes off mic i let one slip..

Nah it's good, I was more surprised because I had never heard them swear not that I wanted to leave FF because of it.

:freak3: I will be up and running soon. And from the sounds of it, the sooner the better.

I am sure there are a few people out there that would like to add insult to injury when it comes to my

return. My return is humble, though my revenge will be unstoppable. Its like falling off a bike...well not really.

I have found out a few things that make me feel like I need a tutor. I.E. I need to get a new vid card!

LMAO. I spent 4 hours downloading source last night. Wow I don't remember it ever taking that long. So I am off to buy a new video card today. Once I get my stuff in line. Your all in trouble! I can't wait to get shot for the first time in 3 years.

I am starting the bid for the first rights of that passage.

Opening bid- A video card!

:twitch:

:bang: NOW I NEED A WHOLE NEW COMPUTER. I HAVE TALKED MY WIFE INTO A NEW ONE.

THIS WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO GET UP AND RUNNING THAN I HAD PLANNED.

MY COMPUTER WASN'T FAST ENOUGH AND WELL, SOME SLUG I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE GOT ME WITH A HEAD SHOT. I THOUGHT I WAS IN A GAME ALL BY MYSELF TO TRY OUT THE SPEED OF MY COMPUTER AND TO SEE IF I WAS LAGGING. WELL I WAS LAGGING AND I HAD ALL MY SETTINGS SCREWED UP. NEXT THING I KNOW I GOT NAILED WITH A HEAD SHOT. LOL.

SORRY FATTY, I KNOW YOU WANTED THE RIGHTS!

FOLLOWED BY MINI, DUKE,MAGRUTER...