FragFest Airways

stutters

i might change my mind, but after driving 2400 miles from california to minnesota, i think i've seen all of america's armpit that i care to see (by car).

minneapolis is a solid 8 hour drive. it's cheaper for me to fly from minneapolis to cleveland (than to ackron), but not sure what dates i should arrive/depart. thoughts?

I'll pick you up, it's just a matter of how long you want to spend with Unca Fatta....

Ebil is coming in on Wednesday, get with her on times, because it would be wonderful to pick both of you up at same time....but not critical.

She's going to Cedar Point or something I think.....or is she? I haven't kept up.

Arriving Friday would mean you missed some good times with me and the others, but then you successfully avoided seeing Duke any more than necessary. You'll have to weigh that out personally.

I say Wednesday.

I'll pick you up, it's just a matter of how long you want to spend with Unca Fatta....

Ebil is coming in on Wednesday, get with her on times, because it would be wonderful to pick both of you up at same time....but not critical.

She's going to Cedar Point or something I think.....or is she? I haven't kept up.

Arriving Friday would mean you missed some good times with me and the others, but then you successfully avoided seeing Duke any more than necessary. You'll have to weigh that out personally.

I say Wednesday.

tuesday... ;) July 10th I think we should have a big enough group for Cedar Point! Cedar Point is likely to be on Weds. Tuesday is watch Fatty start a fire with his leaf blower... possibly need saving from the little ones. I'll be pushing the swings all day. :P

my flight takes me to CLE

Edited by EbilDustBunny

GC Alumni

yeah if i fly, i fly into cleveland. i wouldn't take a flight from akron to cleveland, i was just comparing non stops from minneapolis to smellhio.

i'm getting less and less excited about driving. 4 hours to maggison, then 8 hours to ohio. 12 hours in a car $260 for a short plane ride. seems like a no brainer.

-or- i could fly into grand rapids, see my folks, then figure out a way down from michigan. eek, still 5 hours. that would drive me through ann arbor. soapy, wanna car pool?

yeah if i fly, i fly into cleveland. i wouldn't take a flight from akron to cleveland, i was just comparing non stops from minneapolis to smellhio.

i'm getting less and less excited about driving. 4 hours to maggison, then 8 hours to ohio. 12 hours in a car <> $260 for a short plane ride. seems like a no brainer.

-or- i could fly into grand rapids, see my folks, then figure out a way down from michigan. eek, still 5 hours. that would drive me through ann arbor. soapy, wanna car pool?

lol... for some reason the flights that have stops on it are more expensive for me. I don't mind the stops between flights at all. I don't like small cramped places and high places can be my enemy... :erm:

... my car won't survive driving. I wouldn't survive driving. I'd end up in mexico if I tried.

tuesday... ;) July 10th I think we should have a big enough group for Cedar Point! Cedar Point is likely to be on Weds. Tuesday is watch Fatty start a fire with his leaf blower... possibly need saving from the little ones. I'll be pushing the swings all day. :P

You realize you extended the whole event by a day? We watched Fatts using his leaf blower to start a fire on Wednesday last year...jeez with bunneh running the show I'll have to request vacation time from FF to go to work for 2 weeks every year!

If I get out of China by then I would be willing to car pool from GR.

If I get out of China by then I would be willing to car pool from GR.

Hey bushmaster sorry couldn't come last year... hopefully you'll be able to make it this year :)

Oh and flying from Akron to Cleveland would basically be like going straight up and then down lol.

;)

You realize you extended the whole event by a day? We watched Fatts using his leaf blower to start a fire on Wednesday last year...jeez with bunneh running the show I'll have to request vacation time from FF to go to work for 2 weeks every year!

:luxhello: FF should be a 365 day event! :spin2: