Laz is back!!

Laz.e.rus

Finally. Whew!

As quick as I can:

G/F left.

Took our vehicle with her

Got stuck with old bills and no car.

Bailed on house.

Found place to stay and someone to front me on a great deal for a Ford Focus.

.. Yay! I can go to work now!

No. .. They decided it was a GREAT deal and wanted to keep the car for themselves.

Oh, and I need to move again. now.

Hours got cut at work.

Crashed on a buds couch... borrowed cars here and there to get to work

Scraped cash up. Couldnt get a loan for a used car, so I bought a new Kia.

Down payment killed me, plus still paying old bills.

My insurance company made a small mistake. I now owe them $250 for next 3 months to finish paying for Kia insurance.

Got jumped downtown. Busted/lost glasses, hospital visit, 2 black eyes, concussion, etc. $2600 hospital bill.

Bought new glasses for $375

Friend with the couch plus me + another friend want to move into my old house.

Negotiate with old landlord.

Just got in.

Friend Got cable.

Here I am.

May lose car I just got... too far in the hole to catch up. Got hours back at work tho (45ish) and looking for a second job too.

Healing well from getting trounced on tho.

Friend says " Wow..if you survive all this and manage to stay out here, you must REALLY have something great thats going to happen for you out west here"

BUT...

Still smilin!!

(edited)

Well, you've had an interesting time of it. Seems like things are looking up, good job on keeping your wits about you. Reading about what has occured to you it would have been easy to have given up, but you kept fighting to improve your position. Laz FTW.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Got jumped downtown. Busted/lost glasses, hospital visit, 2 black eyes, concussion, etc. $2600 hospital bill.

That's terrible! Did this happen in downtown Seattle? Did they have a weapon? How many attackers were there?

I feel bad....

That's terrible! Did this happen in downtown Seattle? Did they have a weapon? How many attackers were there?

I feel bad....

Nah it was here in my town. Im not actually in Seattle.

No weapons ( unless you count fists and feet) :)

Two of em, never saw it comin.

Im actualy pretty healed for only two weeks. One of my ribs is messin up my left shoulder so its a lil rough to work, and I have a nice big aching scar forming over my right eye through the middle of my eyebrow. But other than that, theres a lot of red spots on my face that used to be bloody/scabby spots is all thats left :)

I feel bad....

Im actualy pretty healed for only two weeks. One of my ribs is messin up my left shoulder so its a lil rough to work, and I have a nice big aching scar forming over my right eye through the middle of my eyebrow. But other than that, theres a lot of red spots on my face that used to be bloody/scabby spots is all thats left :)

As stated above, you are one tough guy. Kudos! :peace:

I feel bad....

jesus... wow. Who the hell gets these ideas.. did they steal anything for you or did they do it for no apparent reason..

lol.

Yeah, always smiling :D

Thanks for all the responses etc guys.

Things are looking up!

I didnt think I was getting a refund from taxes. I am. And it should be enough to reset my newly acquired deficits, enable me to re-up with GC ( I think its soon), and put me back in the right track financially.

Im back on overtime at work. Thats nice after such a slow season. And def needed at this point.

The house Im (back) into is looking up. We've been fixing some things here and there. Mechancial first, then cosmetic.

We're trying to schedule our first house-warming BBQ.

Anyone in the NE Wash state area wanna swing by? :)

And more importantly....can you bring women? :P

j/k

Its all looking up guys. Thanks again for all the support. Im glad to be back.

Btw, frag me while you can :) I expect my skills to be back within a week ;)