Level 10 JO Nationals

Mossad

(edited)

As many of you know I've been coaching gymnastics / gym owner for a long time now. And on May 18-22 the biggest competition for the highest level gymnasts in the country is being hosted in Mason, Ohio. As long as regionals go well next weekend I should have about 18-20 girls competing in this event and would like to invite all those interested in seeing some top level gymnastics to come and watch these ladies compete for spots on the national team and do some crazy donkey tricks :-) Even if you don't know anything about this sport you'll be simply entertained by all the crazy stuff and the beauty of the sport.

Edited by Mossad

level 10's and the pre-elites range from 11-18. And I don't know how smiling after crazy a s s tricks is creepy. Because to me some of the skills that are performed by these ladies is absolutely insane. Double doubles on floor, quad fulls, shaposhnikovas, full twisting jaegers.....JUST WOW!!!!

level 10's and the pre-elites range from 11-18. And I don't know how smiling after crazy a s s tricks is creepy. Because to me some of the skills that are performed by these ladies is absolutely insane. Double doubles on floor, quad fulls, shaposhnikovas, full twisting jaegers.....JUST WOW!!!!

I think I drank a full twisting jager last weekend. I just may have drank a double double, quad full, or a shaposhnikova as well.

We could take my new means of family transportation.....does it cost something to get in?

Moss, which day would be the best to go view it? Maybe make it a day trip with the girls, leaving my youngest behind, eh Bub?

We haven't received the competition schedule yet because regionals are occuring this weekend and next weekend. I should have that information in the next two weeks hopefully. As far as cost, its usually minimal, somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-10 per person w/ young children getting in free.

Yeah, depending on the day I might be up for that. I don't think I wanna take the baby, so we'd have to see what day it is vs the wife's work schedule. But if there's not a conflict it might be doable.

Next question.....Will there be some open gym time when I can try out the equipment?

That would be sweet, although I doubt they will have those big foam blocks to crash into.....

Next question.....Will there be some open gym time when I can try out the equipment?

sure fatty, I'll make sure that I get you entered into the competition so you can get on the equipment......but before you get on the equipment I need to know what size leotard I should order for you :shrug03::freak3:

j/k Only competitors and certified people are allowed on the floor :[

Holy Crow Mossad...Mason is about 5 miles from me. Where is the gym you will be in? The school or the rec center perhaps? My parents actually live in Mason. Lemme know when your in town & when the meet is...perhaps I'll attend or purchase you a frosty beverage while you are here.

Fatty...if you do decide to come down and want to spend about 300 a night you may want to check out the Great Wolf Lodge. It's a huge hotel that opened last year right next to Kings Island in Mason. It has a huge indoor water park. The place is generally booked up but you never know. Again...300 a night though.

http://www.greatwolflodge.com/Locations/Mason/index.aspx

• 1 month later...