Anyone speak fluent German?

ShadowDog

So i need someone who speaks fluent german. basically put to help me translate some stuff such as...

Wolfenkraft = Strength of the wolf

but the direct translation of "strength of the wolf" is like ... Starke des wolfs

so i just need someone to help me out with some things. getting a tattoo and in german, seeing what i want.

Aww man I wish I did; but I wanted to offer you this - that you may get different answers. Apparently there are many regional dialects.

West Germanic Languages

My grandpa spoke Low German; but the german I could have taken in college I think was High German.

Also there is dict.cc and babelfish, but I can see the need to get an actual person's opinion since its going to be a tattoo.

i'm deciding on ת×â€Ã—• וב×â€Ã—•

which means... loosely... "without form, and void."

in Genesis 2:1 it is the world before creation.

it can mean Chaos or indecision or even perfection of evolution or adaptation.

i would get that or something in german which i will discuss with whomever can help me.

hopefully its mag.

My friend has been taking German for three years in school and has family there, I might be able to ask him...

Also dictionary.com is bad because it takes words and takes the literal definition. It also doesn't take into account different verb tenses, pronouns, and alternate meanings.

Get fatty's face tattoed...why on earth would you get some random saying tattoed on you in german? I'm in no way saying tattoos are bad but at least make sure it's something you want to remember for the rest of your life...not like duke's trampstamp that reads "Mags was Here" in 1337 5p34k

Worked for me.

For simple phrases like the one you translated it works... but for multiple sentences it's not always right. Though I have to admit, dictionary.com's newest translator is much better.

Just make sure you get something that isn't time sensitive, won't offend anyone, won't embarrass you later, won't look like gangreen when you're 70. My thoughts are that noone looks cool with tatoos when they're 50+.

*shakes head and mutters "stupid kids"*

So i need someone who speaks fluent german. basically put to help me translate some stuff such as...

so i just need someone to help me out with some things. getting a tattoo and in german, seeing what i want.

i'm getting the hebrew because of it's vast meaning.

I admit I only skimmed this topic, but I'm a bit confused. If it's Hebrew, I might be able to help you through someone I know. If it's German...I might still be able to help, but it will likely take a few days.

Tatoos are cool...I'm just too wimpy to get one. I also heard that the new ink they use last much longer so you don't fade out when your older.

I do admit some people go overboard though...and then it's kinda gross...much like piercings...course I'm too wimpy for those too :D

Only other thing...make sure you get it someplace that can be covered up for when you go for that job interview:)