• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

Gotta love it when they dodge real issues with asinine posts that belong on IRC!

Gotta love it when they dodge real issues with asinine posts that belong on IRC!

gotta love it when someone bandwagons everyone else's issues.

I will follow up with Ty via PM

ty, add me back to your xfire :P

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)

gotta love it when someone bandwagons everyone else's issues.

I will follow up with Ty via PM

ty, add me back to your xfire :P

This affects me too. I get rocked and skunked by norg and his buddies just like everyone else. I also was on the same team as Ty during the game in question. I guess no one cares if 3 concerned regulars come in here saying there's people that like to stack and ruin the game for everyone else. Even when an admin posts photographic proof no one cares. :biglaugha:

Edited by ash

OH Ty, you got about 15 serious posts, i'd say that's pretty good for these boards. We understand the issue and will do our best to try and keep the teams even. If you'd like to help fight the cause, become an admin. :)

good news everyone!

i just talked with magruter, and we're going to install PTBx with forced autojoin! i'm sure everyone will love it, and it will absolutely certainly remove any teambalance complaints!

I just wanted to clarify that I am not taking sides in this. The past few weeks I have not seen Norg stack like the situation we had last night. Hell, I try to join Norg's side of the map if things are not stacked because he is hilarious on the mic. I switch up if things get out of hand and I've seen him do the same thing. I would prefer to chock this off as a moment of getting caught up in the action and not noticing the stacking that is taking place. :)

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

GC FORUM GUIDELINES *READ ME*

Board Guidelines

-Be friendly

-Be positive

-Don't spam (does not apply to GC members and admins)

-Use clean language

-Contribute to discussions (does not apply to GC members and admins)

I have been banned for breaking rules that do not apply to GC members and admins. That's all I have to say in this thread.

GC FORUM GUIDELINES *READ ME*

Board Guidelines

-Be friendly

-Be positive

-Don't spam (does not apply to GC members and admins)

-Use clean language

-Contribute to discussions (does not apply to GC members and admins)

I have been banned for breaking rules that do not apply to GC members and admins. That's all I have to say in this thread.

:unsure: ???

(edited)
I don't know them, are they suppose to be awesome pub all star or something?

The five of them (s4h NorgmaN, s4h Tookey, s4h Limbcutter, xT Ich, xT Sid) would probably hold their own in CS:S CAL-IM.

More like I could handle myself in CEVO-M and CAL-M, not to brag or anything, but for the most part, not always I play on the HARDER side of the map, like in your nice SS I'm on CT side of OFFICE! If anyone wants to tell me that CT side is 5x easier then T, then I'll contemplate reading the rest of this thread.

PS. I'm not trying to sound rude, but seriously.

http://www.caleague.com/?page=history&type=roster

Type in 0:1:40586

AnD!

http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=teams&a...1134&div=58

Norg... is hilarious on the mic.

QFT!

Edited by NorgmaN

The five of them (s4h NorgmaN, s4h Tookey, s4h Limbcutter, xT Ich, xT Sid) would probably hold their own in CS:S CAL-IM.

More like I could handle myself in CEVO-M and CAL-M, not to brag or anything, but for the most part, not always I play on the HARDER side of the map, like in your nice SS I'm on CT side of OFFICE! If anyone wants to tell me that CT side is 5x easier then T, then I'll contemplate reading the rest of this thread.

A) Im deaf in one ear, figure out which one and sneak up on it.

B) Im really not that good.

C) I join Norg's team not because of norg, but because its the hard team.

I never said anything about joining the easy side. I just want you and Tookey to see when others are struggling to have fun and try and help the other team. So everyone could have fun. You are a good player unfortunately GC is about fun and thats why I play here. I made a rude comment about you and Tookey being on the same team. That wasn't my best possible approach. However when the scores look like they do above do you think you could help those pathetic ts who couldnt hold their own in cal out. Cus honestly the majority couldn't care how leet anyone is.

I never said anything about joining the easy side. I just want you and Tookey to see when others are struggling to have fun and try and help the other team. So everyone could have fun. You are a good player unfortunately GC is about fun and thats why I play here. I made a rude comment about you and Tookey being on the same team. That wasn't my best possible approach. However when the scores look like they do above do you think you could help those pathetic ts who couldnt hold their own in cal out. Cus honestly the majority couldn't care how leet anyone is.

Here's the thing. I've done multiple times through the last month, not every but probaby 50%, changed to the other team, and all of a sudden, the other team skunks out the team I started on. Granted the game lasts longer, but more people leave. I'll let you decide the fate of maps over population.

I wasn't trying to imply you couldn't make it in CAL-M, but I'd rather not make overstatements about other people.

good news everyone!

i just talked with magruter, and we're going to install PTBx with forced autojoin! i'm sure everyone will love it, and it will absolutely certainly remove any teambalance complaints!

I think that is a step in the right direction. The funny thing will be if PTBx randomly autoforces and stacks a side then people will complain about that,"PTBx sucks". Someone needs to build autojoin that bases it on previous stats/rank compared to map and what side is harder based on previous win history. Example players Rank 1-10 on aztec put T side Rank 1,3,5,7,9 and CT side 2,4,6,8,10. It seems like the end goal is balance to keep people happy.

dEL

Well hey, I have not noticed team stacking going on. But whatever. Norg is true about one thing, so often I see a team go up a bunch, then have the top one or two switch to the other team and have that team win the rest. Again, whatever. I am usually in the middle of the pack and have fun. Unless lost2 is the map. Only map worse is port.

Oh, and Norg is ANNOYING on the mic. ;-p

Yeah, I said it.

Ash, just for the record... its not that people do not care what your opinions are. It is just that everytime there is a post about some player doing this or doing that, you hop on and flame. We get your stance ;). Next post from you I imagine that you will work Lunk and his hostie killing ways in. I would just let it go ash.

In all seriousness, stop taking css so serious, otherwise you'll never make it out alive.

In other words, GC rules and standards aren't serious either, correct? I guess I should start stacking and skunking every game and see how far I get.

Yes Ash, that was exactly what I was trying to say...

Thank you for re-iterating perfectly.