Need some hard hittin music

Fatty

Crush 'Em -- Megadeth

Also, if you want Click, Click, Boom (which is by Saliva, by the way) I have it in good recording quality, just hit me up on AIM or something....

What's the name of your mascot? I could come up with some music based on that...

Send me an Angel -- Zeromancer

I have tons of others, but it seems to me that these would go well possibly. Like I said, let me know if you want Click, Click, Boom

I can get a hold of most songs and send them to you via AIM if you want as well, just remamber my SN is Lax Beast 25 (corny, I know)

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click, Click, Boom is overused.

Agreed...hence the other choices I presented :D

I do like the song though...Crush 'Em would be fun

Edit: Thought of 3 more

Ten Thousand Fists -- Disturbed

Step Up -- Drowning Pool (they say the F word once, but there is a radio-edit version I can get for you without it...but it'd be a good song to go on a highlight vehicle)

Disturbed -- This Moment

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

Like finding new bands... here's some that you might like for your football video.

http://www.garageband.com/song?%7Cpe1%7CS8LTM0LdsaSkZVK3YG4 <--- this song would be fun

http://www.purevolume.com/theclassiccrime listen to: "The Fight", "Blister&Coffee"

http://www.purevolume.com/thousandfootkrutch I would say "New Drug" but de_skool might not like the word drug *shrug*

new rock is too cutesy and fluffy. might as well get something of a higher standard:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySbXw8AHlKM
lies... and what's wrong with cute and fluffy!

catpunch_8a0caf.gif

Edited by EbilDustBunny

GC Founder

I'll have to listen to all these......i'm all too familiar with pantera...have all of em, very willing to give them consideration.Can someone find me "let the bodies hit the floor" while we're at it? I used it in the ff04 trailer but don't have it atm....yayaayyyy....posts not smushing!

GC Founder
Actually I think I found the winner for sure. Enjoy Fatty!
Does anyone live close enough to Dark to smack him a few times? I'll pay for the footage.How does one get the music off these youtube embedded dealios? if one were interested?

Ummm Dire Straits - Money for Nothing, Blur - Song 2, Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein, Van Halen - Me Wise Magic, Rise Against - Anyway You Want It, Blink 182 - Give Me One Good Reason, Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked

Songs NOT to play: The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup, Aqua - Barbie Girl, Tom Petty - Wildflowers, Caviar - Tangerine Speedo, Live - The River, and of course, Weird Al - Bohemian Polka

GC Founder

This video is done....I had a great time doing it....spent 5 hours start to finish today, have it published on DVD. I'll publish a Inet friendlier version and upload it tomorrow!

That being said, I have a feeling I'll be doing one of these each week. I got the chills watching the creation. FYI, I used Raise Up twice in the vid, it's about a total of 10 minutes I think.....actually, I'll mosey up and whip out one in smaller rez for you.

Let me add this: to anyone who helped build my PC....it was the nicest machine I've ever done video editing with. I'll probably be compiling video while being windowed out in UT2k7 next month....it's that nice. I just have to buy some of those DVDs that let me do the light labeling thingy.

GC Founder

it's 80mband i don't have a utube accountthey free? is that too big?

Once you’ve finished editing your video, made sure it's less than 10 minutes, smaller than 100MB, and in an acceptable format, you're ready to upload it.
schweet...signing up now..then again, this is for use during pregame this friday.....i'm gonna have to post it here until then..