GC Home Base

anonymo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190162956846

First of all, I wish I had $1,500,000. Second of all, this has got to be the coolest thing I've seen in weeks and it pains me that I can't afford it.

Anyways if we get enough people together we could make our own little underground community and have those silos retrofitted in no time, you know, for protection :mwink:

heck, if we all sold our houses and turned our mortgage payments towards this, we could do it easily ;)

then you would just need to find space for all of the now-displaced (and disgruntled) wives/families of those members who have them :D

heck, if we all sold our houses and turned our mortgage payments towards this, we could do it easily ;)

then you would just need to find space for all of the now-displaced (and disgruntled) wives/families of those members who have them :D

There's more than enough room in the base!

as long as the thermostat reads in celsius i'm cool with the living arrangements....

Heretic. We don't need your stinking Celsius! Oh the days and nights I spend cursing the name Anders Celsius! How I rue the day he decided that it was neato that ice melted at a constant temp regardless of pressure! Oh the horror at the thought of calculating the boiling point of water at the mean barometric pressure at mean sea level! Why I ask you WHY! Now, my guy Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit has a real scale! Heck, we don't even know how he came up with it! Not only that, but its not even accurate! What more do you want.... its perfect in every way! So you and your pinko communist Celsius loving friends can just take a flying leap!

Shaftiel

as long as the thermostat reads in celsius i'm cool with the living arrangements....
Heretic. We don't need your stinking Celsius! Oh the days and nights I spend cursing the name Anders Celsius! How I rue the day he decided that it was neato that ice melted at a constant temp regardless of pressure! Oh the horror at the thought of calculating the boiling point of water at the mean barometric pressure at mean sea level! Why I ask you WHY! Now, my guy Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit has a real scale! Heck, we don't even know how he came up with it! Not only that, but its not even accurate! What more do you want.... its perfect in every way! So you and your pinko communist Celsius loving friends can just take a flying leap!Shaftiel
Uhhuhuhuhhh...where the heck did that come from? Did someone have a traumatic incident with a thermometer?