here i come

akaM2

(edited)

Personally I think you guys need to give some paybacks. I say let him in and just spank him!!!

Good to have ya!!

Cool, at least I feel better knowing that I have a higher score average than Reckless. I some times get tired of him slappin me around when I play. :biglaugha:

Edited by Primus

Unclean, tonight was fun and I was less noob than I was expecting. :P Still felt noobish though.

Unclean, you're at 565 for the server, but I'm already at 718 with only 1 hour of play. You're going down!

Edited by DarkArchon

Unclean, tonight was fun and I was less noob than I was expecting. :P Still felt noobish though.

Unclean, you're at 565 for the server, but I'm already at 718 with only 1 hour of play. You're going down!

Haha, bring it.

I'm a little rusty in the game, since all of my spare time has been spent speccing/adminning the server instead of playing. I don't know what that does to stats, but you could use that handicap. :P

On a side note, it IS weird to be noobish at a game again, isn't it? It's kinda refreshing to me, though.

LOL

Your handicap is you're rusty, mine is that I've never played :P

Yeah, being noob is kinda nice cause I really dont care if I die a lot or kill a lot, though the latter is preferred. Played ons for 3 days two weeks ago and got to rank 17th for the week in those 3 hours of play... which was fun, but got sorta boring. Best I've done in COD4 is a 6-kill streak, and that was pretty fun. Worst I did was like a 6-death streak though, so not so fun. Meh. I had a lot of fun last night.

Cheap, killing me with your air strike :P

Edited by DarkArchon