Proud owner!

Windex

It's "officially" 999sq ft but thats because technically the finished basement can't be included in that. with the basement I'd estimate it around 1400

And it's in Dillonvale batman

And I've got this to save on gas in the summer:

mybaby1.jpg

Edited by Windex

Congratz Windex! That must be exciting. I'm hoping in the next 2 years, I can buy my first home. I just need a good full time job first. Finding a post-college job is harder than I thought it would be. I guess part of it is because I'm picky.

yeah my job kinda fell into my lap, it was a rocky start at first but i'm the only one in my department at corporate and am building the foundation for the rest of the company, i'm hiring my first employee this week so its a big relief to offload some of my work and get a bit more organized. when i started we had 12 franchise locations now we have 83.. i'd say my workload has grown lol

I'm flying into Orange County on Feb 27th....my first time to California....

Heh, we can take you to Disneyland :). At the very least we should get together for dinner.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Darn you all for being hicks.

If I could sleep without the sound of firetrucks (firestation literally 200m 600' from my window) I would move out to the boonies too.

But really, I'm waiting to inherit my parent's house, its the only chance I have at home ownership where I want to live...too bad the property tax alone is 3x the amount I pay in rent atm :(

I need to marry a rich chick.

I recently purchased my first home too. Except it was the one I grew up in. I had moved out in the past, but then my dad died and I moved back in with my mom during his illness and just found myself still there 2 years later. I told her I was moving out and she said she wanted to buy a smaller house then and I couldn't stand seeing the house I grew up in leaving the family so I told her to sell it to me. So in reality, I purchased my first home...but it was nothing like actually purchasing your first home...the only change was that I now pay more money and there is no mother living in the house (though she still insists on coming over and cleaning my house...as if I'm going to stop her doing that)

Living in the boonies definitely has it's benefits. My 2000 sq. ft. house cost me $110k (it was appraised at $120k)

Then again, I drive 45+ minutes to work every day...so there is a downside.