Turning 21

TheGeek

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

budweiser_clam.jpg

You kidding right?

Where I live they would call that a Norwegian bloody marry. Seriously I see people putting tomato juice or clamato in there beer all of the time.

Where I live they would call the people where you live nasty

Have you ever tried it? It's not that bad, and for those of you that don't like beer put a little orange juice in it, it's pretty darn good that way.

Mmmm knob creek + sierra nevada pale ale chaser.

btw, new belgium 1554 is the best beer, ev0r.

I don't think that you will be able to find it in the cities now but the Surly Darkness is similar to the New Belgium 1554. Also the Furious is very hoppy like the Sierra Nevada IPA. I'm headed to the big city (Fargo,ND) Friday to pick up my fiance`, I'll have to pick up a sixer of the 1554 while I'm there.

(edited)
This is so sad.

Vodka and soda water.

Vodka and diet coke

Rum and ginger beer

Scotch and soda (or on the rocks if you want to look like a fool when you wince and cough)

Rye and diet ginger ale (<chest hair included)

Gin and diet tonic

Tequila out of someone's navel (not discom's) or tequila followed by a lime to the eye and snorting a line of salt

Guinness

Those are the only acceptable answers. If it has sugar and isn't beer or makes you cry, it's not for you.

Jagermeister is always allowed...and it is acceptable to mix it with goldshlager to make real liquid cocaine, but that's about as far as you can go before rocking the casbah SJ style

If you heed any of my warnings make it this one. Sugar is not your friend!

QFT, especially the sugar part. Too much sugar when drinking is not only bad for your nervous system (which is why I will never ever drink Red Bull + any alcohol again), but you will likely have a crazy head ache the next day.

Oh, Bourbon/Whiskey MUST be on that list somewhere. Doesn't get much better than Crown Royal on the rocks, although if you're on more of a budget any whiskey + diet coke would do.

*mmmmm liquid cocaine....

Edited by boilersax

(edited)
... Tequila out of someone's navel (not discom's) or tequila followed by a lime to the eye and snorting a line of salt

What if they have an outtie? :unsure:

Edited by shoot

*mmmmm liquid cocaine....

QFT ... I don't usually drink mixed drinks but that ones has sentimental value .... it reminds me of college days :D

Any cheap Pilsner is much better with Clamato added to it.

Bloody Caesar is 1000 times better than a Bloody Mary.

You also can't go wrong with a Crown/Coke/Sour

For your 21st, its tradition for the final drink of the night to be a cement mixer. gets em pukin every time :biglaugha:

I remember liquid cocaine as.... http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1134.html and yes this its in my bookmark :D It's my favorite because it was the first shots (or 8) I ever had >.>

:yuck: Who on earth would put 151 in there? That would totally ruin the greatest shot ever, if only by forcing you to drink less of them.

Shoot...if they have an outie tell them to go home and grab the next in line. Usually bouncers will check to make sure. :biglaugha:

Water>milk>pepsi. That is all.

Happy 21!!! (In Canada you only had to be 19 :P sucka)

The man said a DRINK...not something from a sippy cup.

Let me quote Snatch:

Mickey: "Cup of tea for the big fella?"

Ma: "Don't be silly, Mickey. Offer the man a proper drink."

I will say this yet again:

Guinness

Knob Creek

Aberlour

bye bye.

I remember liquid cocaine as.... http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1134.html and yes this its in my bookmark :D It's my favorite because it was the first shots (or 8) I ever had >.>

:yuck: Who on earth would put 151 in there? That would totally ruin the greatest shot ever, if only by forcing you to drink less of them.

Shoot...if they have an outie tell them to go home and grab the next in line. Usually bouncers will check to make sure. :biglaugha:

:D never stopped me from taking those shots... what's wrong with 151? baby...

:D never stopped me from taking those shots... what's wrong with 151? baby...

mmmm...151. We used to make a 151 drink in college called "Black Dahlia."

Take a 3 liter (this was the South) of lemon lime soda. Dump out 1 liter into a punchbowl. Add a 750ml of 151 and then fill the last 250ml with lime juice or limeade concentrate. Add several drops of all 4 colors of food coloring, until it is very dark. Pour the 3 liter into the punchbowl and add dry ice.

Enjoy drunken stupor.

151 is just for people that dislike the taste of any reasonable alcohol and just want to get as messed up as possible as soon as possible.

Boo to you.

I want to know your thoughts on cheap beer than too. Honestly though, there are worse things than 151 to drink and get messed up on. 5 o'lock vodka, cheapest 1/2 gallons you can get go for around $14 a bottle in michigan...

(edited)
Liquid Cocaine

In a highball glass with ice, add 1/2 oz each of the following:

Crown royal

Yukon Jack

Disaronno

Absolut Vodka (or better)

Fill with equal parts:

Cranberry Juice

Pineapple Juice

You sure do fancy up your liquid cocaines...here, a liquid cocaine is Bacardi 151 laced with a bit of Jager.

Here's a shot for you...The PanGalactic GargleBlaster

Also, that Chelada stuff is real. We have it at a bar here. I bought it once to try it cuz a buddy of mine is always drinking red eye's (the FDA-approved, no-raw-egg, version) and said it was good. I bought it, took a little sip, set it back down and told them to take it away. It took about 2 hours to get the darn taste out of my mouth.

As for "what drinks to try". If you're going out with your buddies, good luck on having a choice in the matter. Around here, when it's your birthday, you pretty much just have a shot handed to you and it's bottoms up. Of course, I live in a college town so, there is that. Also, I commend you on your decision to not get drunk. I also encourage you to not get discourage if you aren't very successful on this night, given that if the peer pressure is even half what it is here, you'll have many free shots.

Edited by dwEEziL

151 is just for people that dislike the taste of any reasonable alcohol and just want to get as messed up as possible as soon as possible.

Boo to you.

I want to know your thoughts on cheap beer than too. Honestly though, there are worse things than 151 to drink and get messed up on. 5 o'lock vodka, cheapest 1/2 gallons you can get go for around $14 a bottle in michigan...

>.< Anyone remember the 99 bananas? I tried that back when that song "Holla back girls" was popular and one shot of that will burn that song into your brain it's so yucky.

Boo to you.

Hey don't get me wrong, I have drank 151 and drank more than my share of cheap beer in my life. It just seems silly to buy a liquor that tastes horrid, just to dilute it to the point of no return with fruity fluids to make it drinkable... and slam it down. But whatever works I guess. I just actually like the taste of most liqours and would rather taste what Im drinking (even if the goal is only to get as messed up as possible).

Boo to you.

Hey don't get me wrong, I have drank 151 and drank more than my share of cheap beer in my life. It just seems silly to buy a liquor that tastes horrid, just to dilute it to the point of no return with fruity fluids to make it drinkable... and slam it down. But whatever works I guess. I just actually like the taste of most liqours and would rather taste what Im drinking (even if the goal is only to get as messed up as possible).

not to be hating or anythiny, but isn't really a lot of mixed drinks go that way, cause after all you add something unless to a mixed drink to change the flavor/dilute the strength of the drink. of course unless you do shots than i understand what your saying.