one of the gnarliest pics i've seen today

stutters

have you seen any pictures of the flooding going on down in Iowa? One of the main office buildings in my company is being affected check it out at my Link. There are links for pictures for the cedar rapids area on that link.

i don't know about you guys but that stuff has always facinated me. Tornados are so intresting... i remeber i used to watch those programs on TV about people that would chase them (not twister... although i liked it).

That's crazy.. i actually read an article earlyer today about some boy scouts that got caught in the middle of one of these... in the same state i believe.. maybe this was the tornado. But some reports say that some have been coming through that range in the 1/2 mile radious.. which is extremly insane.

(edited)

It must be fake, cuz I don't see any urine. I know if I was the one taking the picture, there would be urine everywhere cuz my bodily functions would have let loose. YOINKS!!!

**Note** "Fake" comment was made in jest to lead into the rest of my comment.

Edited by dwEEziL

GC Alumni
Definitely surreal--you were there SJ?
no, meant degrees in terms of how i know the person. me -> friend -> friend took picture. i'm "safely" in saint paul, mn.

(i say "safely" because of this state's pre-civil war take on gun policy)

Where's all the debris?

How is that flag still there? For that matter, how are those powerlines and that aluminum roof still there? Best yet, how is that person holding a camera what looks like 500 ft from a T6 tornado?

On that note, it doesn't look fake.

Considering SJ's reputation, it's fake. B)

As someone who has seen multiple tornadoes in his lifetime...you kids should realize that tornado is miles away from the picture taker. No way is it 500 feet. And yes, they are one of the most surreal and frightening things you will ever see in your life.

Where's all the debris?

How is that flag still there? For that matter, how are those powerlines and that aluminum roof still there? Best yet, how is that person holding a camera what looks like 500 ft from a T6 tornado?

wth is a T6 Tornado? Did we switch from the Fujita scale (Which goes up to 6 but no F6 has ever been recorded) to the Toshiba Scale?

Where's all the debris?

wth is a T6 Tornado? Did we switch from the Fujita scale (Which goes up to 6 but no F6 has ever been recorded) to the Toshiba Scale?

Canada uses the Toshiba scale. Are you not familiar with the Queen's units of measurement?

Does it look like a giant mouth and tongue to anyone else? Kind of like god himself is licking the earth...

Yeah it might be just me...

Just you ya freak. Seriously...seek some psychiatric care.

;)

Does it look like a giant mouth and tongue to anyone else? Kind of like god himself is licking the earth...

Yeah it might be just me...

ahahahaha it does!!

Yeah I may be a freak, but at least I am not alone on this!