Magruter could use this contraption

ZeroDamage

Ok, I'm usually the first to take a thread into the gutter. Just see my posts in the coffee bean thread... oh wait, you can't since Grandma Stutters went all "the-town-from-Footloose" on my posts and deleted them.

At any rate, lost in all this is that this crazy thing might actually work... that is, it might actually be a product of some merit... certainly not one befitting of this high-school-AV-club quality infomercial...

just sayin'

Ok, I'm usually the first to take a thread into the gutter. Just see my posts in the coffee bean thread... oh wait, you can't since Grandma Stutters went all "the-town-from-Footloose" on my posts and deleted them.

Figures...

LOL i was on a serious bender. icanhaz 2nd chans?

LOL i was on a serious bender. icanhaz 2nd chans?

NSFW!! *delete*delete*delete*

Who saw this coming? :)