What's your zombie plan?

dragonfly

I'm just going to stay here. Canadians are too nice to ever become zombies... except the french.

"I want Brian. Sorry, must have read the script wrong...moaning." "Moooaaannninngggg." :biglaugha:

My plan is to start the zombie uprising and leverage the cure I've already developed for world domination.

Ring

Wasn't that the plot of Resident Evil: Degeneration? ;)

Why do you think I live 32 stories up in a building with a convenience store in the lobby and apartments full of old (read: slow) people? Wait what was I talking about?

My plan is to start the zombie uprising and leverage the cure I've already developed for world domination.

Ring

That's pretty much the exact theme from Resident Evil

Why do you think I live 32 stories up in a building with a convenience store in the lobby and apartments full of old (read: slow) people? Wait what was I talking about?

Ring

That's pretty much the exact theme from Resident Evil

Spoiler alert! You guys ruined a totally worthless movie for me. Thanks a lot.

I'm in my basement with the internet and about 1000 rounds of ammo for 4 guns.

That should last me until I've either watched all my movies, completed all my games, or seen the entire internet.

Are you really sure playing L4D during an actual zombie apocalypse would be such a great idea?

I get so confused. So many different zombies. Are we talking the smart fast ones that can rip a door off its hinges? Or are they the shambling mounds of rotting flesh that can't figure out how to use stairs or what a door is? I need these questions answered before I can make a reasonable plan for defense. I mean, if its the dumb zombies, just pull the blinds, close the door and build a sturdy fence. Then hang out by the pool and relax. If we are talking fast smart buggers, I would probably opt for some sort of converted bomb shelter or other highly fortified building with a few guns and swords and a lifetime supply of ramen. Yum.

Shaftiel

I get so confused. So many different zombies. Are we talking the smart fast ones that can rip a door off its hinges? Or are they the shambling mounds of rotting flesh that can't figure out how to use stairs or what a door is? I need these questions answered before I can make a reasonable plan for defense. I mean, if its the dumb zombies, just pull the blinds, close the door and build a sturdy fence. Then hang out by the pool and relax. If we are talking fast smart buggers, I would probably opt for some sort of converted bomb shelter or other highly fortified building with a few guns and swords and a lifetime supply of ramen. Yum.

Shaftiel

Easy, just assume any zombies involved in an apocalypse are on par with those who try out for American Idol...get your earplugs and shovels ready!

(edited)
e13ecb49.jpg

please tell me that is a legit photo

I have no clue, but I hope so! Where I found it, someone had posted that it's not official cuz it doesn't have a crowbar included. :D

Edited by dwEEziL