JackieChan abusing admin privileges...

Fenix

I'm not sure I can even request a ban, but jackiechan.gc is constantly abusing the admin stuff today by changing his skin to some random thing in the game, like a Bus or a vending machine. It's funny at first, but it's a pain in the donkey when you're not on his team and you're trying to attack him, yet you are not sure where his body actually is because it's the size of a bus. I have plenty of screenshots here. Also, it's sorta unfair as you can't even tell which direction he's aiming. Just cut it out JackieChan.gc! Also, it's annoying when admins abuse the ability to aimbot or spawn tanks at will. Jackie with a 53.3 HS ratio is ridiculous. He doesn't even have any recoil when he fires. I don't have a demo of that because at the time I forgot how to create one.

5843945515_2191641_ohyou_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

1. You're turning something trivial into something huge. Changing my model doesn't exactly benefit me very much because when I get pounced or whatever, my teammates have a harder time trying to shoot whatever infected I have on me off of me. It's not like your team was losing anyway. This might be a bigger deal if my team was winning and I was doing it, but even then it's not a big deal. Besides, I like to lighten up the mood on my team once in a full moon and just run around as a pop machine, or a car. I don't exactly see the big deal in that.

2. Admins abuse aimbots? There are no aimbots on the server, in any plugin, or anything. If there was an aimbot, it would have to be something client-side, and I'm not going to be that daft and play with an aimbot. I don't have any recoil? It's called having a laser sight. It reduces your gun's spread if you didn't know.

3. Spawn Tanks at will? There is no such plugin that allows that on this server.

Jackie hasn't become the main admin of one of the most popular L4D servers by cheating, he has skill... He's a beast with the AWP and throw a laser on any gun and he's going to find the hit box that is your head. When you take someone with gaming skills already then put in the time he has in that game and it's going to be frustrating for the other team...

Edited by Madvillain

I don't always spawn as infected but when I do I'm a pop machine. Lol

Anyway, it can be funny but can be overdone. Jackie was just being silly and had it been a close game yeah I could understand but we were down by 1k points.

Also, Jackie has like a billion first person shooter hours so yes he is just that good but you guys almOst killed him a few times.

That's my 2 cents and a quarter

Znavy, you don't seem to understand the meaning of being real good with actual skills at aiming. You need to spend more time playing this game as you really have no clue to how strong the good players are in this server.

And who doesn't like a carefree admin? Is like having a boss who goes out to have a drink every once a while.

It would be abusing if he was trying to hide, but since hes out in the open. Also if he was ever survivor it would be near impossible to revive him. Also AWP and laser = you dead. It does enough damage that you dont even have to aim at the head to kill SI, though when you do its a instant kill. If two people have AWPs and Laser they can pretty much steamroll provided they have good aim.

Side Note: How come on the 4th of July it wasnt Grenade Launcher only day/night

Is the hitbox the size of a bus? Because I could hit that.

I dunno, I'm not too sure about that.....

And Jackie only uses bolt action AWPs, I don't think I've ever seen him use a non-SMG automatic...when you shoot with the AWP its a lot easier to get HSs and there aren't as many misses or body hits to bring the ratio down.... Remember, most of the people here were CS players first, and the AWP is a CS weapon....

I was mostly using the AK47 last night by the way.

Plus, on a rare occasion I do like to hide in the end of the map saferoom and turn into a pop machine and just stand there to see how long it takes for people to notice me, lol...which is usually never. Once I do get killed though, everyone always laughs at it.

I understand the whole "fun" part of that, but it was incredibly annoying after dealing with it for a couple hours. The game is competitive, and since you were on the opposite team, it was sort of an unfair advantage for you, not to mention your ridiculous headshot ratio. After a while when your team was up by a ton of points, it was just stupid at that point. I asked you in chat to stop doing it because we couldn't tell where your hitbox was....but you ignored me. It just got old very quick.

It's hard to strike a balance in terms of screwing around with admin powers. I haven't been accused of admin abuse on the forums, so I think I've done a decent job of this. When there are players with 1000 hours on our server, it's often things like players turning into a bus that will make a game session fun. But when there are also players that want to have a fair, balanced competitive atmosphere.. well, any screwing around of any sort could ruin that player's fun. It's very hard to discern how far is too far, and it's near impossible to please all parties.

As for the accusations of an aimbot being used... man, if admins had that power I would have a LOT more headshots!!

If I change my model, I can't change it back to anything else unless I know exactly what the model path is and if I do, I'd have to type it out which leaves me vulnerable for a bit. I don't have much room on my keyboard anymore since almost every key on my keyboard does something in game. I have changing into a pop machine, a car, and a bus bound to keys. Besides, what difference does it make if I'm on the opposite team? If I were on your team, would it be a different story? My team was losing, even after I disconnected after the third map. Besides, in most situations, one person can't make a team win no matter how good your headshot ratio is. The headshot ratio is only determined by how many SI you've killed and how many you've killed with headshots. It's not a overall headshot ratio which is why it comes up when you die by a survivor.

(edited)

i feel like ive seen u before znavy i just cant remember where.... its on the tip of my tongue

p.s. i want to be a bus goin around the whole map. wait can i be elephant? LAWL BAWLER!!!!!!!!

Edited by LadyYuri

(edited)

Dang it, I go away on vacation for 2 weeks and I miss bus pouncing.

Oh and yeah, we should ban Jackie for making the game fun and hysterically funny. I can't wait to see what happens the next time we have the survivor 500!

Blargh!

Edited by Lookback

If I change my model, I can't change it back to anything else unless I know exactly what the model path is and if I do, I'd have to type it out which leaves me vulnerable for a bit. I don't have much room on my keyboard anymore since almost every key on my keyboard does something in game. I have changing into a pop machine, a car, and a bus bound to keys. Besides, what difference does it make if I'm on the opposite team? If I were on your team, would it be a different story? My team was losing, even after I disconnected after the third map. Besides, in most situations, one person can't make a team win no matter how good your headshot ratio is. The headshot ratio is only determined by how many SI you've killed and how many you've killed with headshots. It's not a overall headshot ratio which is why it comes up when you die by a survivor.

Well Jackie, for a while you were on my team for the blood harvest map...then we did dark carnival and you were on the opposite team. Even while I was on your team, it got annoying after the first few times because I had no idea what you were doing, just abusing admin powers. But when you were on the opposite team, your team was winning up to the end of the Barn level..which is when I quit cause I was tired of it. To me it's cheating as no one is able to pounce/smoke/charge/ spit you if your skin is the size of a bus, we just cant tell where to aim, or if you're aiming at us. At the time the game was competitive, so I would thing as an admin you would chill out on the skin manipulation unless we were all just playing around, but my team was consistently frustrated with trying to target you.

i feel like ive seen u before znavy i just cant remember where.... its on the tip of my tongue

p.s. i want to be a bus goin around the whole map. wait can i be elephant? LAWL BAWLER!!!!!!!!

Do you mean my picture, or the name znavy?