I hate Biggs Because...

chick82

Well it seems Biggs is always flying Solo in the "no one complains about me" admin world. SO i decided in Honor of BIGGS we could all Complain about something Biggs does that we Hate...Hence the I hate Biggs Because:

So Here are MY Reasons Now they are my alone so please don't think i speak for everyone when I say:

1) I hate that you mute the other team chat because you have trust that we will follow the rules and you trust that someone will let you know if a rule is being broken.

2) I hate that you always come on when I message you on steam for help on the server. I mean seriously you are like instantly there, so rude.

3) I hate that you help free up spectate when I can't get onto the server because someone not naming names but "turbo" goes random afk for a while and now it's full.

4) I hate that you are always impartial and want to hear everyone's side before you pass judgement I mean really how dare you.

So Biggs, how about you stop being such a terrible admin!

I like Biggs.

...am I doing it right?

Not even close.

Try this: I hate Biggs because he makes rounds fun when teams are ridiculously stacked. Shame he isn't as active as he once was. I hate Biggs because he doens't play as much anymore. :(

(explicit) My feelings toward Biggs.

You get your pimpley baboon butt face out of here mister! Gad! I hate that guy.. always poking his nose where it doesn't belong! Is nowhere sacred Biggs?! Nowhere?! We are in our little clubhouse of hate, and you think you can just barge in and comment?! Well you can't. Get out!

Shaftiel

• Like 2

You get your pimpley baboon butt face out of here mister! Gad! I hate that guy.. always poking his nose where it doesn't belong! Is nowhere sacred Biggs?! Nowhere?! We are in our little clubhouse of hate, and you think you can just barge in and comment?! Well you can't. Get out!

Shaftiel

REPORTED11!