You Guys Stink

JackieChan

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whew, now that that's out of the way, I'm thinking of a compromise:

Infected Medkits. Everyone's favorite addition. I'm thinking of a 33.33333333333333333333333% chance of it procing. In other words, 1 in 3 chance of it infecting a Survivor upon a sucessful heal. It would still remain a repeatable purchase. It would expire after it procs, thus would be able to be bought again. If it doesn't proc, it would remain active and wouldn't need to be purchased again.

Also...Black and White on defib/respawn. This would apply to BOTH, hence the aforementioned defib/respawn. People getting defibbed or respawning would not turn black and white at first, but would instead be another infected buy purchase that would then turn them black and white upon coming back to life.

Vote in the poll, noobs.

• Like 1

B&W on defib/respawn - it's already handled the best way by the Survivors. As soon as someone is defib'd there's at least 4/5 times when someone else (or that same person who just defib'd) immediately heals the B&W. Unless it's the end of a round and a Main is simply trying to respawn/rush to get a few extra points, it's not even really an issue very often anymore.

The same will happen with the infected medkits, once the Survivors have adapted to it.

GC Coalition Member

LOL idont know what is option1 or option 2 is.

But i think maybe to start maybe chance of infected healthkit 1 out of 10 and maybe increase it as time goes by. the longer the round the more chance of it being infected

• Like 2

GC Alumni
(edited)

oh now that I understand what I'm reading... I think b&w defibs should be a constant. When someone is raised from the dead they aren't gunna be superman

I think b&w medkits are fine as long as you aren't infecting half the team in 10 seconds. buying it seems cool

also, for your information I just took a bath so I do NOT stink

Edited by crasx

GC Alumni

LOL idont know what is option1 or option 2 is.

But i think maybe to start maybe chance of infected healthkit 1 out of 10 and maybe increase it as time goes by. the longer the round the more chance of it being infected

Option 1 is the first thing I listed. Option 2 is the second thing I listed.

The infected med kit is a good idea for a 33% chance but if it were then it would need to be kind of cheap 10 or 15 points. If im understanding this right then the infectd med kit would be a one time stand alone for the next person to heal, and even if it does not infect them the effect is used up and you would need to purchase it again right?

Also I like having the B/W on respawn and defib being a constant effect, before the days of B/W respawns large point farmers like general would just run around and defib eveyone in site and bring them back at half health. I would very much like to see the unannounced tanks however.

GC Alumni

I...don't know if you guys are reading my post correctly.

Infected med kits would have a 1 in 3 chance of infecting a Survivor upon a heal. If it does not infect a Survivor, it would not need to be purchased again. If it does infect a Survivor, it would have to be bought again.

For respawns/defibs, without buying the upgrade through the menu, players respawning/getting defibbed would return back to life normally. The upgrade would turn them black and white upon coming back to life and would be a round-lasting buy...like hordes/witches on respawn.

I'm not sure I like random chance like that. Is it instead possible to make players become black and white after a single incap instead of 2? (or is it 3 by default?) Maybe a 30 point upgrade or something.

I'm not sure I like random chance like that. Is it instead possible to make players become black and white after a single incap instead of 2? (or is it 3 by default?) Maybe a 30 point upgrade or something.

its 2; 50 pts at least

its 2; 50 pts at least

50 points too much for that. 30 it's okay, or 20........... But i'm not saying that i like this, neither that i don't like it.

its 2; 50 pts at least

50 points too much for that. 30 it's okay, or 20........... But i'm not saying that i like this, neither that i don't like it.

being bw after just 1 incap is sooo strong for infected though, there are tons more opportunities for infected to get kills