if topic about bob is true

Kurtz

(edited)

Ok, nevermind this post, his death is confirmed, I am sorry for not believing, I am very sorry for his family, and all the people that knew him, what a sad day.

Edited by rackish

I would be very upset if we didn't do something like that.

If needed i'll look into what is needed and all that fun jazz. I have alot of family that works high up in banks i could talk to about what we need to do. Seems like a very nice thing to do as a community for a fellow gamer, father, friend, etc....

ya know what's messing with my head? How she must have felt when she sat down at the computer. It was probably already on the forums and she had probably already heard about this place all this time. She was probably in a near coma just moving and she sat down and was probably completely in shock. She probably doesn't even remember doing it. Her ears probably still felt full from the fire. I can't stop wondering if she sent the post before or after the police arrived.

I believe this sounds like a good idea. :(

Can we keep an empty spot at fragfest where he would have been sitting?

Already done (look on the sign up page)

Anyways, I'm pursuing the fund idea a bit with the girlfriend:

Actually, we're talking about an account for his kid, something that we can

make a direct deposit to. Something official.  If you can put me in touch

with his mother, it would be appreciated.

----- Original Message -----

To: <fat@mmmmcs.com>

Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 4:05 PM

Subject: Re: bob

>

>

>

> You can send it to me and I will get it to his mother.  We needed help

with funeral expenses.  Lori Lunkley, 318 Prairie Oak Drive, Verona, WI

53593  THanks.

>

>

>  --- On Sun 05/04, [Mmmm]Fatty < fat@mmmmcs.com > wrote:

> From: [Mmmm]Fatty [mailto: fat@mmmmcs.com]

> To: fla4@excite.com

> Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 15:15:48 -0400

> Subject: Re: bob

>

> Yes, we found a news article on it.  Many people are interested in some

sort<br>of fund for his child.  Do you have someone you could put me in

contact with<br>for this?<br><br>Thanks for the reply

I wouldn't feel comfortable just sending money to someone. I know not anything about her or the details of anything else. I would need official proof that the fun was for his son, and unbable to be touched by anyone but him when it comes time for school, etc.

Bob and I chatted a LOT when he was going through the divorce. Of course it was a tough time for all. But I really picked up on the idea that he could still trust his ex-wife.

Isnt there some kind of trust fund or somehow we could make it so no one could touch it but the kid when he turns 18. Hopefully she will have something like that already set up.

There sure is, Rev. The last message I got was:

I'm sorry I do not have their e-mails.  I will ask them the next time I speak with his mom though.  Thanks.

I will first attempt to establish contact with his ex, then his mother...or both. Most likely there will have to be some sort of attorney involved, or an accountant...I dunno. But yes, there are definitely such things out there.

Gond,

Of course all will be allowed to donate. We are only speaking about what to do with some/all of any extra money left over when FragFest is paid for.