I am leaving all my friends behind

Guest Exe.Hallucination

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

My life is 2 messed up so I am droppin all my friends.yall dont like me anyway so it all works out in the end I guess.cya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

See the thing is I dont have any friends. No one to care or love me so I dont care anymore. My life is useless and I am not going to be here that much longer. I hate my life,me,the world and everything that goes on. Contra tried to talk to me but I did some stupid stuff when I was talking to her. Hun u say u love me but do u really? I dont think you do I think you were just saying it so I dont do stupid stuff. Thats why I dont believe anything anyone says. If u really loved me you would kill me instead of me trying to do it. you guys are probally saying wow this guy is sick. Well according to my last psyciatric evaluation I am.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

its not healthy for you to talk like that, I would seriously think about getting some professional help. If thats not a call for help I don't know what its.

sexy...shh

Hallucination,

Despair is a tough one but can be overcome. Try to think of yourself in the future, say 10 years down the road, and you can look back and reflect that you overcame a difficult time in your life. I think we all go through tough times in the late teens and early twenties, some more so than others. It eventually goes away, you meet people, make friends, and will find someone to share life with.

In the meantime, call your psycologist. Talk to your parents.

And Fatty is gonna be back tomorrow night, I know you two talk. And tune out ppl if they are talking mean to you.

shoot...look 3 months down the road, life can be so different. Besides, I like you.

Just think, 3 months ago ST was an unhappy man. Now "he" is a beautiful, tall, exotic woman with many gifts to offer! :D

great advice Homer.

btw my best friend used to talk the way Muffin does now. He talked bout killing himself and sh*t, he had a knife to his wrist with me and our other friend over. He kept talking bout how he was useless how he could not take "it" anymore. How his parents are divorced and how his mom is a b*tch. Those were some wruff times. I couldnt take it anymore and i broke out into tears. I didnt wanna see my buddy kill himself in front of me. after that we all talked things out sorrta like what Homer had to say up there and everything was settled. that was one of the scariest days i had to experiece last year.

Muffin - I dont know you much but I would HATE for you to do anything. Its hard for someone to truely be a friend to you if you close yourself off from them. If you ever need someone to talk to hit me up on AIM. Ive gone through a lot of crap in my life and I do know the feelings you have. I may not have gone through the exact stuff you are going through but chances are I have gone through a lot of it. You may not think it but even though lots of us dont know you IRL or cant care about you like someone would IRL we do care about you and dont want to see anything happen to you. Message me on AIM if you ever need to talk to someone. I wont be around much as Im going out of town tomorrow but when I am feel free to talk with me.

Those of you who has nothing good to say but insults, shut up. And i mean it. It won't prove that you're deaf dumb or blind if you don't say anything to this.

This boy is going through some bad times and i'm sure almost everyone in this community knows that. I know what he did while talking to me and it scared the living hell out of me. If anyone of you wants to be a friend and help out, by all means, please do. Otherwise, leave him alone. It will not kill anyone of you to have one person less to pick on. Do not give girl advises whatsoever, Tristen doesn't need it. What he needs is attention and tender loving care that he has been very much lacking. He's not as bad as everyone thinks he is. Tristen is actually a very nice kid. Just a little confused with his course of life.

So please, be a friend or buzz off and leave him alone. I know I'll be a friend and i hope someone else here will too.

You can't leave your friends behind, it's an impossibility....your friends go with you, no matter where you go or what you do. So, as it seems you DO have some friends around here, and what you do DOES matter, because your friends WILL hear you, and WILL share with you in whatever you do.

So, you can stop right now with the ya'll don't like me stuff, cause that's not going to fly around anymore. Let's face the facts here: There are people that care about you, and it's time to let them listen and converse with you so you are able to understand that.

Hit me on aim.

You can talk to good ol' Cowboy. Though you probably wouldn't like what I have to say. My views on life are.. well... bad. And if someone asks you to go to a 'hospital' DON'T GO. It's a waste of time and money. All they do is throw you in group and not let you do anything. It's useless.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

he's in the hospital, did he actually try and do it?

Feel better man!!! Life sucks being a teenager, it all gets better once you get out of all the kiddy drama. Keep your chin up, and a smile on your face.