Banned....

Guest tgf Echo

Guest tgf Echo
Guest tgf Echo
Guest tgf Echo
Guests

Hello All. Ahh.. I was banned about 2 to 3 weeks ago on your guy's server by I think it was MMMMM Lunk....and at the request of a teammate he reviewed his demo of the game and promtly unbanned me. I was able to get in right after that and continue playing but I think he might have done something wrong cause after that night I was still banned. Can you Pretty Please help me out and Unban me? I go by [TGF] Echo on the server and my won id is 1613277. Thanks

Looked at the logs, and it's exactly as you say. Unbanned. Lunk wasn't the banner, but the admin who did it didn't do the unban correctly.

Have fun!! :)

Guest tgf Echo
Guest tgf Echo
Guest tgf Echo
Guests

I believe it was Lunk that did it, Once he looked at the demo though he told my teammate to have me jump on again real quick to make sure he did it right. I jumped on and started playing again then the next day I was banned. Thanks again for looking into it.

Guest tgf Echo
Guest tgf Echo
Guest tgf Echo
Guests

mmmmmmmmmmm.........still banned :( Anyword guys?

Echo, just so you know. I wasn't the one to ban you. I would remember the incident especially if I dropped out of the game to view a demo. Which I have never done when I'm playing. I'll be happy to check to see why you wonid is still banned.