It's all m0m's fault

yErMoTH3r

Please let me take the time and apologize for literally not informing our new recruits of the Mmmm policy. I assume that because he was wearing a DLM team that you expected he already knew the rules and whats explicitly expected from MCC teams as well as any player on the server. I've been very busy lately and have only met up with them in a coupla scrims. They are just getting into pubbing around the community and 'donkey' came over voice followed by a admin warning and a questioning from our recruit Quantum followed by what is to believed was a permban.

Again, this was my fault and I take the responsibility. I've talked to Q and he is now fully aware of whats here. He's a good guy.

m0m

Thanks m0m. I guess in the future I will have to say "Watch the Language Please". Quantum took offense to me saying "Watch the Language" And that's all I said. It wasn't said in a mean way. He took it as disrespect. Then he wouldn't let it go. Then someone banned him. As I told inferno, I was not the one to ban him. Last thing, Quantum has played several times on Trop and should have an idea of the rules.

One more thing. Inferno, I understand you don't like the filter on our server. But, it's our server and that's the way we have it setup. There is no need for you to make comments like "filter is ghey".

So, in the future, I ask that EVERYONE check their attitudes at the door. Because it's getting old and disrupting game play. Thank you.

I slapped Inferno with a 2 hour after his final statement included the above.

I'll search for Quantum's wonid and unban it (although changing the wonid and returning later that day is not good).

All is good, thanks, m0m.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Yes well if u think about it, it kind is a stupid filter...u have wth blocked but why cant u have that a double s word blocked too? along with he double ll? U should block those words so u dont have an excuse to ban/kick people that say them. Also if someone does swear, why do u slap them with 33 damage? I think slapping someone with 10 damage will get the point across not to swear anymore. All i was trying to do is look after a recruit and i get banned in return, which makes no sense. I'm not try to flare this back up, but i think it was uncalled for.

Yes well if u think about it, it kind is a stupid filter.

Rebanned... <_<

Did you get banned for saying something similar to that, people don't learn their lesson i guess...

Inferno we squashed this... ...Just let it be...

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

See there u Mmmm people go right away to the ban. If its squashed, end it now. But it still doesnt change the fact that im right about the filter. It should block anything that hurts someones feelings.

Ya, you're right. You're right all over, should be 10 damage instead of 33, 20, or 12, you nailed it. 10 is it, why didn't we think of that?

And, on a last note, the swear filter is full of the common words. Words that can be used in ways that are acceptable are left on, including those that are commonly found in other words. Thus, if we banned the word a.s.s. then you couldn't say classless, for example, or pass, mass, assasinate, harass or massturbate.

Now, you're not banned right now as I understand it, but if you want to keep writing a useless assay about it, then you will be. Your recruit should be able to take care of himself, you don't need to play m0m....m0m already did that.

You say "end it now," then I would strongly advise you to think before you continue to banter. I'll leave the topic open, like the tempting gravy on freshly baked chicken. Good luck.

The friendliest of words would be unusable if 'hell' were put in the filter. Would be nice if it only pulled whole words for certain things, but it's not a word processor. It has it's limits. I'm not even sure it could be written in that way. Either way, this tool is being used to its potential, however limited that may be.

So, in the future, I ask that EVERYONE check their attitudes at the door. Because it's getting old and disrupting game play. Thank you.

Let me just re-iterate the above.

And add once again. Quantum has played on the server enough to know the rules. This was not his first time being told to watch the language.

And one other thing. This has gotten blown way out of proportion due to attitude. Because Quantum brought this on himself by pressing the issue. See above.

GC Founder
I'm not even sure it could be written in that way

this issue actually comes in to having to scan every say for each work in the dictionary.

the method it uses to check for 'bad' words is very primitive (like dem monkeys) yes it executes very fast (like a slippy banana). if it were to change, it would lag depending on the size of the richardtionarie.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Hey X this topic was like old news in the ancient times, but hey i appreciate the support from a fellow clanmate! Now i have apologized, what more does everyone want from me? Here lemme make a publick apology just for u X.

Everyone I am extremely sorry for my actions. It's how I act, and if i have ofended anyone i am sorry. I am sorry to the community and i am sorry to Mmmm for how i have acted, it wont happen again. (Special sorry to Mag, Fatty, m0m, Lunk, All of Mmmm, all of DLM too. "cept Killer ;)" SORRRRRY ALL!

There X now its final.