for the record

san`

Even though Tek connected as "SaN" he did so because he saw me in there and wanted to mess with my head. This confused me for a moment however as soon as he changed his name I realized it was him and had a great time gaming. And as Bugs and gOOt said he has been a good person in game and has always been polite. He brings good competition to the server, as well as good attitude to play with.

I think that everybody deserves a second chance and I am sure that if you check the logs you will see that he has not caused any problems in the server. Perhaps he could also get a second chance to play here with all of us...

Jon is a great guy and a good friend of mine, even though it is brought about by CS, but hey, many of us have friends from the game. He has helped me out when nobody else was there to talk to, and I have been there for him. Heck Fatty, when you met him in NJ back in the fall, I am sure you thought he was a great guy. Perhaps, all this aside, Mmmm should give him another oppurtunity to play here, after all I am sure glad I got another chance, and if anybody deserves one, he does.

How did you go about getting unbanned, San? Did you use this approach?

Did you slide your way in? I don't think you did.

Dear Mmmm,

You have banned 12 of my wonids. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go away for a while, change my name and IP, find another WONID, and play as someone else. I believe if and when you figure out that I have been using your server even after my banning, that you should overlook this and allow me to play there anyways. If you don't, I will pretend like I am as innocent as a child, but perhaps bring a little attitude into the forums, still under my alias, and see if I can work some magic that I learned long ago doesn't work around here.

^^that's the message that comes through in a situation like this, and frankly, it doesn't sit well with me.

Second chances are great. Don't think for a second that we haven't given second, third, and fourth chances to some people. However, there are ways to go about it, and this isn't one of them.

And why hasn't he posted? :huh:

No matter how he's acting now (and he has been banned 2x's lately, right?) what's the deal with sneaking back in? Looking at connections, it is almost a daily connect; so past proclamations of "I'm not playing here" "you've lost a good player", ya know, some of the pokes, don't ring true. Dunno, just stinks.

Guest Seifer
Guest Seifer
Guest Seifer
Guests

Well I'm going to be coming at you, fatty, now on where I stand on this subject. I've been asked numorous times in irc about how lame I was to have met Fatty. I told them the honest truth. You were a great personality in person and I had an enjoyable night that night. It was a night to remember. Your humor was unmatched.

I came back on under my other wonid which I didn't know was being used by Slayers ex-roomate Sandstorm cause I don't want to be wonid checked during scrims making sure I am legit like most other clans do with their members. If this offends you which I'm sure it does since u stand by a lot of your morals then I apologize for this.

Ever since summer started for me back in the beginning of May. I've woken up every morning only to see all of my 25 servers in hlsw empty next to tropolis. Until the evening came along Bugs, SaN, and I started playing on it in the morning to get the thing going. I enjoyed myself greatly playing with the 2 of them in the morning. I usually left before I had work and didn't join again till the next morning, Partially due to scrims with my other clanmates.

You are definately right fatty, myself as a person left these forums on bad terms with not only u but with all your other clanmates as well. It cost me my stay here in the forums and myself banned from the server. I now look back at my posts and realize what I did say was harsh and definately was taken to the heart, but again at the time I believe my anger building up from all the "bad" stuff going on overtook me. The good stuff just didn't have an impact on me to overtake my true feelings.

I'm sure I offended every single person with my posts in that thread where I got banned. Some people share your beleifs and morals 100%, some 50%, and some 0%. I will be truthfully honest, I'm probably in the 50% range. I enjoy some of the things that go on around here and am actually happy some stuff does go on but also see somethings I dislike. Your recent post about how you admin the server kind of shed light on many of the things I had gripes about.

That post I believe cleared a lot of doubt in a lot of peoples minds in the server and how it was run. I know it cleared a lot of unsanswered questions in my head that I never posted. You stand by everything u believe in and don't take crap from anyone. Maybe this is what makes Mmmm, Mmmm? How they have a strong following of people who enjoy playing the game together and believe what is right.

I don't know how this post is going to get reflected on by Yourself, your other clanmates, or even the general public that visits here each and every day. It was and always will be your final decision on my fate.

I don't know if this a plee asking for forgiveness from you or me trying to clear my head of everything that has been inside. After going back and reading through it about 5 times I think its a little of both.

I have a head on my shoulders and have been raised around adults my whole life. I try not to act like a kid and do my best to hold myself together.

So I will await your reply on this post and/or subject and talk with you further about it either personally or on the forums where people can read and give their positive and/or negative feedback.

PS. On the subject of Jiffy and Arc, I only throw a huff when something I believe in goes on. Mocking ANY clan in my eyes is uncalled for. In fact, last time I remember if you do it on the Mmmm server you automatically get kicked cause they like any other people don't need people giving them a hard time or mocking them in any way.

Me signing off.

Unbanned. Welcome back.

Let's keep the in-game experience (namely chat) friendly, or else what's the point?

PS. I'm removing your IP, but not your wonid that is shared by Sandstorm....

Seeing you play as YOU would be nice. The alias game just brings too much baggage with it.

Guest Seifer
Guest Seifer
Guest Seifer
Guests

I appreciate your forgiveness Fatty and co.

I'll be perfectly honest with you all. I didn't not expect to be unbanned after what happened but I commend u on your forgiveness and appreciate it greatly.

That is fine you will not unban the wonid shared by sandstorm. The thing is I didn't know that wonid was shared by him. Slayer provided me that cd key while I was in ST and always used it as my secondary key to stay away from everyone.

If you do not want to unban me from the server under my primary wonid then that is fine. I wasn't even expecting this much out of all this but my assumptions proved me wrong.

My real wonid is 1461437.

Again I only usually play in the morning but you will see me under my true name from now on unless i'm having a super bad day and don't want to be bothered.

I'm also creating a new forum acct. cause I still prefer TeK. Thx in advance to all.