• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

Ur cal-im skills are no match for me.

/me runs and hides in the corner :(

#zx2 - cal-im

But i'm not in any leagues. Take your trash talking to me to AIM or IRC. "TeKNiK CiVMiX" I'll be waiting. I'll be glad to flame you there and not on Mmmm's forums as they are public and for everyones viewing pleasure.

Also you saying Good Game, gg, Gee Gee, or however the cool way of saying it this week is just shows your immaturity and how cal poisons your mind into thinking your cal-i and your next clan is Team 3D and your going to win CPL with SK.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

morons stick together :=

jk <3 <3

I'll own you anyday fgt Tek.  I just like playing with the MwR guys cuz they are cool and fun to play with.  There are a lot of fun people to play with on Mmmm. I like the server, not the admins.

Tek you probably aren't even in a league.  I am cal-im and unless you can top that... stfu fgt.

And another forum guest checks out permanently.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

;/ I work, I'm married and I have a good life. I get to play cs at night ;/

Well, it is like being good at programming in Basic. Or being the best "shoe-tie-er" in these har parts. The game has been out so long a) there are a lot of long time, really good players and/or B) people have already discarded it away and could care less how "1337" this guy says he is.