Administration

Guest N|nja

Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guests

I just want you to know that I feel that your admins are on a power trip 24/7. That is all... sorry you lost a regular. Peace

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're a bunch of power hungry JERKS!!!!

they won't even let me play anymore*

*the fact that I play no more has actually nothing to do with Mmmm admins and in fact they are one of the reasons I miss the game.

Without specifics there's really not much to say, except maybe get over whatever tinkled you and get back to playing. We've all had our moments of "that's not right", but again without specifics, there's nothing to address. Otherwise, the general admining of the servers has been addressed very seriously recently.

Thank you DJ and Knight.

Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guests

Well I was a regular at Mmmm but due to my speach I was confrunted... okay.. thats no big deal if its your rules about language, well, thats good and i'll try my best to conform. But when an admin kicks me for saying O M G.... which i find to be completely uneccisary i got mad. After that I shut up and someone asked me what other name I go by. So, I switched to my name - i've assumed most of you have seen it - ,|,, (0_0) ,|,, - this was in no way ment to upset the admin. I got kicked, he didn't tell me why so i got mad and kept asking why i was being kicked. I changed my name to N|nja cuz I assumed it was the name thing. Asked again why i was kicked and i got kicked again. You must see this was frustrating so then I changed my name to (._.) and said "Is this okay now mr. admin?!?!!" ... then I got banned.

The admin's name was [Mmmm]-Homer... I had 3 of my friends in there that witnessed the whole thing and they thought it was rather stupid.

Mmmm is a great server I just think the admins need to lighten up sometimes cuz what i got banned for was pretty ridiculous.

wonid - 2457742

name - S|lentN|nja or ,|,, (0_0) ,|,,

Later

Sounds like you didn't know when to leave well enough alone. Don't blame the admin for it. You could have ended it yourself by just letting it go.

Also, you avoided the swear filter so you purposely circumvented the rules. You just got kicked for it but others have got a temp ban for it. You didn't let it sit so you ended up getting the ban too.

Sorry, I don't see any mistreatment on Homer's end and that is based soley on your side of the story.

You've had your share of warnings:

logs - admin\warnings.log(157): L 07/01/2003 - 23:54:25: Cmd: "[Mmmm]tropolis - AFTERHOURS<0><><>" warned "Knubblet<565><2457742><>"

logs - admin\warnings.log(181): L 07/03/2003 - 23:58:16: Cmd: "[Mmmm]Lunk<90><2640931><>" warned "r4v .S|lentN|nja.<127><2457742><>"

logs - admin\warnings.log(182): L 07/04/2003 - 00:07:55: Cmd: "[Mmmm]Lunk<90><2640931><>" warned "r4v .S|lentN|nja.<132><2457742><>"

logs - admin\warnings.log(302): L 07/11/2003 - 01:45:54: Cmd: "[Mmmm]Homer<139><691171><>" warned "AWP WHORE!! :D<54><2457742><>"

logs - admin\warnings.log(303): L 07/11/2003 - 01:51:35: Cmd: "[Mmmm]Homer<139><691171><>" warned "N|nja - Mmmm Hates me<142><2457742><>"

2 in particular in this case.

Thanks for pointing out your WonID, it permitted me to extract these nice tidbits of talk. Combined with this explanation, I've added a route ban onto this and moved it to the correct forum.

I'm always on a power trip... ;)

Noted.

----

Also, I think an even better observation about his finger name (besides the fact that his thumbs may be hidden in a fist) is that he has two right hands.... :ph34r:

Hey! I bet that tropolis warning was me!!! <waves to crowd>

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

I have seen the Simpons and they said in about 1000 years from 1 episode they would have a 5th finger too!!!! :=:lol:

Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guests

Wow, good game... good game admins.. good game. I like the ip route ban. Hahahaha thats some great stuff.

Good thing i'm moving 300+ miles away to another ISP.

Also good thing I have 5 wonids.

I will be changing my identity to yet kill you Mmmm guys another day!

love...

-N|nja

Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guest N|nja
Guests

I'll own you anyday fgt Tek. I just like playing with the MwR guys cuz they are cool and fun to play with. There are a lot of fun people to play with on Mmmm. I like the server, not the admins.

Tek you probably aren't even in a league. I am cal-im and unless you can top that... stfu fgt.