Kurtz

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
:= *barfs* I dunno....that would be 1 way to go...........yuck........*shivers*

(edited)

I say baboons are fighting back!!!

You see my grandfather lived and China till 1949, back in 30s one of his friends invited him into expensive restourant...after the main meal his friend ordered a disert - a monkey brain. By the words of my grandfather a live monkey was brought in a cage with its head sticking out and tied up...

Then infront of them a chef carefully removed the scalp and started to brake skull bone with the hammer and some metal instrument, then carefully he removed the top of the skull and cleaned the area around brain from any blood or bone debris....when he was done, grandpa's friend started to put salt on the brain and digging in wiht the poon started to eat it as if it was some super delicate meal (Though for him Im sure it was :D) .

Note that all while the monkey was alive and the strange thing that he said was that monkey was screaming all the time while chef was working on it, however when his friend dug in, every time he stuck a poon into monkey's brain it was loughing histerically Till finnaly it passed out and the guy was done :(

Needless to say my grandfather never went out with that guy again. 8P)

Edited by BIGSHaW

yeah i dont believe it either, i mean if a baboon attacks an infant why would everyone immediately think to witchcraft..didnt happen...

Because in some cultures witchcraft is still a major part of their lives.

Then infront of them a chef carefully removed the scalp and started to brake skull bone with the hammer and some metal instrument, then carefully he removed the top of the skull and cleaned the area around brain from any blood or bone debris....when he was done, grandpa's friend started to put salt on the brain and digging in wiht the poon started to eat it as if it was some super delicate meal

sounds like Faces Of Death I