startwars kid

yErMoTH3r

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

lmfao, the funny thing is that congregation has that kid twirling his stick.

As things seemed to wind down and return to normal Ghyslain's parents decided to file a lawsuit for $225,000 in damages against four students responsible for propagating the video claiming that their son was so humiliated by the experience that he had to attend the Pavillon Arc-en-ciel psychiatric center. The Raza family claims that he was tormented so badly in his Trois-Rivières private school that he was forced to drop out. As this new twist continues to unfold I will bring you the full story.

I'm sorry, but that's rediculous. The kid should take advantage of this and freakin be thanking the people that uploaded it. Give me a break. Look at these morons trying to make money off their son.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Ok seriously why would this kid be mad? If i got my face blasted all over the net, knowing that people were looking at something funny i made, i would feel happy or popular i guess. Like u said fatty the parents are trying to make a quick buck....or a few hundred thou.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

!! THATS GREAT AHAHAHA.

Fatty, that is the best link I have ever seen ANYONE POST ANYWHERE

I can see why he would be upset. It was a private moment in which, and I apologize now to any I offend, he looks extremely goofy (and to all viewers...funny as all get out). Now, without his knowledge or permission, it is shared and he is the next "All Your Base Are Belong To Us".

But I don't think he has a leg to stand on in the case. It all comes down to the fact that he willing gave the camera and tape back to his friend (although forgetting he didn't erase the tape) which will probably waive any legal rights he has regarding it.

(edited)

congregation...who's that? ;)

i would LOVE to be this kid!! all of my friends/coworkers and I think this kid rox!!! If I had his celebrity status, I would be gettin mad chicks every weekend...then dishin them off to mah friends, cuz I'm engaged o0o:boing::boing::freak:

Edit: sorry...misspell, hey it's GFridxay morning 1AM...gearin up for teh b-day! B)

Edited by gOOters

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
This is incredible work!

Sounds and everything!  That's awesome!  And funny too cause he almost falls into the wall!

LMAO. I just saw this for the first time. I am half awake after working all night and I see this fat kid deflecting blaster shots. golly gee!.... I need to sleep.