very sad day :(

flux

I am posting here on behalf of clu-_-MuTer. I talked to him on irc and he had informed me that his cousin had died. He told me to post here and ask for your prayer for his family and his cousins. This might be a little sad but he told me to post what he put on irc on here:

[10:11:pm] <04clu-_-MuTer> I'm sorry guys... my cousin just died... I don't really know what to do say or feel.

[10:12:pm] * clu-_-MuTer is now known as clu-_-MuTer`rip`cody`16

[10:12:pm] <04clu-_-Archaic`sleep> sorry to hear that

[10:14:pm] <04clu-_-MuTer`rip`cody`16> he just turned 16 5 days ago, 2 days after my lil bros b-day... he ran into a tree with dirt bike... no1 found him fro 3 hours... and when his mom found him, he was in 100 pieces. the last thing she said to him b4 he left was, I love you cody, have fun...

[10:14:pm] <04clu-_-Archaic`sleep> damn thats awful sorry man

[10:15:pm] <04clu-_-MuTer`rip`cody`16> now, his dad is locked in a room and won't talk to anyone, his mom is taking drugs, and his 17yr old sis(my age) is in the hospital puking up parts of her stomach.

I just wanted to ask for everyone's thought and prayer, and to just give MuTer a hi and just talk to him and try to cheer him up. thanks for your time.

[10:22:pm] <clu-_-MuTer`rip`cody`16> we went through alot together, I really wouldn't want to know the gruesome facts... I'm trying to just think of the fun times we had, and there was alot of them... six flags, atlanta braves, lotsa poop we always did together...

[10:22:pm] <clu-_-MuTer`rip`cody`16> truck, even the hat I'm wearing, he picked out for me

[10:22:pm] <[MwR]dirTcheaPrimS`rip`cody> sorry man

[10:22:pm] <clu-_-MuTer`rip`cody`16> I don't want to think of him as not being whole.

[10:22:pm] <[MwR]dirTcheaPrimS`rip`cody> sorry to hear

GL to you MuTer and I hope you feel better..

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

sad to hear... dont think about it to much it'll get ya down... ive gone threw some tough times as has everyone. think as positive as you can and live your life to the fullest.

Guest Jubilation
Guest Jubilation
Guest Jubilation
Guests
sad to hear... dont think about it to much it'll get ya down... ive gone threw some tough times as has everyone. think as positive as you can and live your life to the fullest.

Don't try to not think about it. You'll only be pushing the problem back, and it will surface on day and hit you hard.

Really sorry man. I know it is tough to lose someone close to you, especially when it is so unexpected (My grandma passed away but we knew it was coming...she was sick for the last 5 years of her life). As Jubilation said, it is best to get together with others and remember all the good times you had with him. Grief has to be worked through.

It is tough man. You and your whole family are in my prayers.

Edited by dwEEziL