Kurtz Vs Step

StepBack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted,he is not doing it the right way......I've had a talk with him bout what he said in the past. And he has changed dramatically for the good in the last 2 months. Not that i'm saying you should unban him. But don't just play with him like that! Yes or No would do.

Now don't get me wrong,everyone knows that i respect Mmmm as well as Grut. But we as a clan MwR aren't getting the respect back.....I heard u grut yesterday talking bout Draco on the other team which i was on. And u weren't joking at all!

Arm Wrestle Kurtz?

But all in all, I understand if u don't unban woot until he gets his butt in here and does it the right way. You might not unban him after that. Thats between u and woot!

Much Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Grut i'm not angry,i was just disappointed when i heard u saying some stuff yesterday bout my draco :hug:

If anyone said something bout you,i would come to your defense too.

Arm Wrestle Kurtz?????????

Edited by GenStepback

Kurtz are da man...

only ones scarier than him are Bigshaw and Zad....and I'm a big guy and they all scare me.

then again Knock scares me...

:o

as for Grut's draco comments...I was on the other team with Maggy at the time and heard the comments...sometimes Mags likes to....well....he complains...almost as much as me...but he does it in voicecomm where you can't ignore him...I usually just laugh and know he's just letting off steam.

besides...Draco does h4x...bad.

But don't just play with him like that! Yes or No would do.

Good idea. This, like most others here, gets hijacked outta the gates to where it's hard to moderate.

Vain, just start over in another thread. I'd suggest leaving out the 'own' language and this can be looked into.

HOLY COW!

wagering his entrance fee....now that's BIG!

I'm behind Kurtz with this one too...(meaning he loses I'll put $5 towards Steps entrance fee)

oh...and sorry for hijacking the post...but this is too good.

Alright so this is what we have so far

In favor of kurtz

Malemodel

Playaa 5 bucks

LongHair 5 bucks

Gunman 5 bucks

In favor of Step:

Magruter 5 bucks

and Male has five down, but i want everyone to be present :)

Jolie would but he's not old enough to attend.

As of right now

What will happen is that if step wins right now playaa and i will pay 5 bucks each towards step's entry fee.

Looks like step, you need to get some people in your corner.

I'll be the promoter for this event.

All participating parties must be present for this event.

:D

Mags likes to....well....he complains...

Amen to that brutha...amen to that :P

down to business... $5 on Kurtz... wait... is this before or after we give Kurtz's keyboard its annual cleaning? If before... he's got the grime to gross Step out... easy win.