Kurtz Vs Step

StepBack

mags you jerkoff dont edit my post it was fine

you need to settle down with the admin thing

wow, you could have been nicer on your post!!! That's two today. I think draco just lost his award.

Kurtz as you know we do not put up with drug references in our server or forums. Thanks have a nice day, i put my five on step....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mags you jerkoff dont edit my post it was fine

you need to settle down with the admin thing

wow, you could have been nicer on your post!!! That's two today. I think draco just lost his award.

Kurtz as you know we do not put up with drug references in our server or forums. Thanks have a nice day, i put my five on step....

ok next time your on cod and complain to someone for their ping when its a glitch and yuo dont know what your talkin about then tk that person i should ban you because thats the way it is ---- right?

lol mom lolololololol

With all the weed that i've smoked it turned me into a lover not a fighter but if you were to insist on it ill wager the entrance fee

edit mag:  there ya go kurtz...

my crack stem is full of nuggets and i like pie!!!!

cap.gifcap.gifcap.gif

:peace:  :wavey:

Yeah for drugs!!!

LOL, If my brother (draco) hacked I would tell the whole world.. But if you accuse him of hacking I think the first person to come to is me.. Let's see the same computer and I would see the so called "hacks" on the desktop. Or also it would meen I hack. I watch my brother play counter-strike all the time the scrimmage, the pubing and everything.. So if you think he hacks in most offense as possible your wrong. He has been playing this game as long as me and he gets all his skills from playing the game and trying new things out. So don't even think my bro hacks or says anything about it because I would be the first person to know. All I know is he practice and hes a very good counter-strike player and diserves respect because he works hard to be good.

LOL, If my brother (draco) hacked I would tell the whole world.. But if you accuse him of hacking I think the first person to come to is me.. Let's see the same computer and I would see the so called "hacks" on the desktop. Or also it would meen I hack. I watch my brother play counter-strike all the time the scrimmage, the pubing and everything.. So if you think he hacks in most offense as possible your wrong. He has been playing this game as long as me and he gets all his skills from playing the game and trying new things out. So don't even think my bro hacks or says anything about it because I would be the first person to know. All I know is he practice and hes a very good counter-strike player and diserves respect because he works hard to be good.

Thats right this path started with draco

is someone workin on his dumbazz award

Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guests

arm wrestling = Technique+Strength Technique being paramount .

Step wins hands down... get it hands down arm wrestling! haha oh man thats a good one.

:lol::lol::lol: