Kurtz Vs Step

StepBack

I love how people here know nothing about arm wrestling, and think that just because hes "big" hes always gonna win. Step is right, no matter how strong you are, its all about a quick start. But if hes strong enough to curl Step. right up and out of his seat to take the arm the other way, then so be it. That will give him enough to win to react to a quick start.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

ladies calm yourself... kurtz are you drunk btw? not being to nice in your posts up there.... o ya step would pwn em in arm wrestling.. and over the top is great.

kurtz are you drunk btw? not being to nice in your posts up there.... o ya step would pwn em in arm wrestling.. and over the top is great.

sigh here we go again

show my where i was mean and ill show you a post before that that deserved being mean to.

"o ya step would pwn em in arm wrestling"

the only thing happyer than 2 30something yr old guys arm wrestling for no more than others entertainment.Is Yermoth3r in a room with 30 hot horny women that want him.but as i said if step insists im game and if we're roped into this by others who want to be amused well ill find a way to screw you all and make some money doing it.

"over the top is great."

you dumb confused canadian bast@rd that movie sucks

Heh we might need pay for view on this........I wasn't actually serious but if it happens kurtz will be on the disabled list for awhile,at least his shooting hand will be! :wavey:

Since this thing seems to be takin on a life of its own ill repeat:

The only thing happyer than 2 30something yr old guys arm wrestling for no more than others entertainment.Is Yermoth3r in a room with 30 hot horny women that want him.but as i said if step insists im game and if we're roped into this by others who want to be amused well ill find a way to screw you all and make some money doing it.

Do i want to do this, its fing pathetic why would i

I do not know you or are involved with you enough for you in general to matter to me one way or another much less who would win in a armwreslting match.

What i do know is i enjoyed playin with sanders,stedanko and you back on delta. then you decided to compete and recuited in my opinion a bunch of teen jerkoffs so i just like i always do or atleast most of the time do and thats stay to myself and try to get by with a hi or bye on servers if that.I met all of you untill someone p*ssed out because of the bugs :-).You all seemed like decent people.

It's just a silly post kurtz,dont take it so seriously.btw if u were to join our crew,u would see that we have a bunch of great guys..1 or 2 might have stupid comments. But all in all those teen jerks don't exist in MwR!

So Kurtz put down the smoke and pop a couple downers! It's all in fun. :wavey:

lol i dont think anyone can go easier than myself but you know how things get twisted and blow up from nothin. its all good but ill stay were im at i mean we got dj but every family has a blacksheep.

Edited by Kurtz