Gotta love thieves...

Gunman

Woke up this morning...5 am to my mother yelling at the tops of her lungs at 2 white males in her vehicle attempting to steal anything that they could.

They had circled through all 5 vehicles that are currently at my house, finishing with my mothers. What a way to wake up...

P.S. Already has my $15 valve caps stolen...good thing my mom ran out there in her pajamas after those punks...and its a good thing I wasnt the one to catch them...because my car is/was probably faster than theirs. Them and their maroon 1998 eclipse...hah! Can't wait to hear if the state patrol catches them...only 2 ways outta my neighborhood...south on the hwy and north on the hwy...enjoy fellas cuz your prolly going to jail!

:nono:

heh, glad they went for the vehicles and not your house. And being how i am.. i would have been out the door after them in a split, on foot or in car with cell phone in hand.

Hope those fool's are in jail indEEd. :D

Edited by All Kill3r

• 1 month later...

Well - they have struck again. SEVERAL times :(

My house is under constant prowling from these hooligans!

Today I came home to find them trying to break into my brothers jeep!!!

Last Sunday I came home to someone banging my doors downstairs - the foot lock was still locked and the guy was just pulling really hard to try to open the door!!! INTO MY HOUSE - its getting kind of scary to even live in this neighborhood...and the sad part is - NO HOUSE IS OVER 5 YEARS OLD (ours being the second oldest)....

I almost ran the kids over tonight - on purpose - but instead tried to scare them by honking and reving my engine and getting close...they yelled threats back at me saying - "ima call da cops on yo' 'donkey'" and my response was "do me a favor and go ahead and do that! make sure not leave out the details where you were just trying to break into my brothers jeep"

My dad installed a 250$ security camera over the driveway to protect my mom and his' vehicles - but my BRAND new car is still in danger...any suggestions on what to do? I don't have too much cash - as I shouldn't HAVE to do this in the first place...

:(

Gunny

Wait in the bushes one night with the old Louisville slugger and teach those punks a lesson. Sometimes you gotta do it the old school way but that's just me.

You could always call the cops and tell them the situation so that they have a patrol car frequent your area more often to keep a watch on things. This would be the modern day solution - haha.

you didn't think that because you live in a new neighborhood things would be perfect ?

you guys have motion lights outside ? an alarm on the house ? no big bushes for them to creep behind ? a dog that barks ? it sounds like you need something to deter them from YOUR house to someone elses. If they do mess your car up, it should be insured.

Keep on calling the police! You gotta have these things on record if you are not already doing it. I wouldn't take it into your own hands, cause the next thing you know is your being sued. Now if they actaully entered your home....that's a different story! Swing away.

Wait in the bushes one night with the old Louisville slugger and teach those punks a lesson. Sometimes you gotta do it the old school way but that's just me.

You could always call the cops and tell them the situation so that they have a patrol car frequent your area more often to keep a watch on things. This would be the modern day solution - haha.

One of these is the right thing to do. The other is the tough guy wannabe sv_alltalk 1 way. You decide.

i know this is is for maryland im not sure about where u live but here if someone tresspasses on your property u have the right to beat them with in an inch of their life......not saying you should do that. we had a problem like this at my house awhile back and me and my bro sat out one night in the bushes with our paintball guns and bats. well they came onto our property and we let them have it.

Police Say Xbox Theft Spurred Florida Slayings

Man Hired Three Teens for Revenge Killing, Authorities Claim

By MIKE BRANOM, AP

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Aug. 8) - A man who was angry about a suspected theft recruited three teenagers to stab and beat six people to death with baseball bats in a Florida home, investigators said Sunday after making four arrests.

Remains of the six victims - four men and two women - were found Friday in the blood-spattered home.

Troy Victorino, 27, Robert Cannon, 18, Jerone Hunter, 18, and Michael Salas, 18, were arrested in connection with the killings. 

All four suspects have been charged with first-degree murder and armed burglary, the Volusia County sheriff's department said. All of the victims had been stabbed, but autopsies determined the cause of death was the beating injuries.

Troy Victorino, 27, of Deltona was identified as the ringleader. Also arrested were Robert Cannon, 18, of Orange City, Jerone Hunter, 18, of Deltona and Michael Salas, 18, of Deltona.

"Officials struggling to come up with a motive for the crime believe the killings were committed over the theft of some clothes and an Xbox game system owned by Victorino,'' who has a criminal record for assault, a statement from the sheriff's office said.

The bodies were discovered in a three-bedroom home in Deltona, about 25 miles north of Orlando, after one victim's co-worker at Burger King called a friend and asked the person to visit the home because the victim had not arrived for work, officials said.

"We've never seen anything like this," Volusia County Sheriff Ben Johnson told reporters Friday afternoon. "There was an extreme level of violence."

The sheriff's office on Saturday identified the victims as Michelle Ann Nathan, 19; Anthony Vega, 34; Roberto "Tito'' Gonzalez, 28, of New York; Francisco Ayo Roman, 30; and Jonathan Gleason, 18. Authorities had not yet positively identified the sixth victim by late Saturday.

Just sit out and wait for them one night with the bat or a gun. I had to beat someone off my property in Michigan once and then in Florida a guy broke into our house and we beat him within an inch of his life and had our guns out walking our property to make sure he was alone.

Just remember - You cannot shoot them on your land unless they threaten you I believe, but if they come into your house you can blast away. Also - if you decide to shoot them then aim good. There are a few cases out there where someone shot a burglar and paralyzed them instead of killing them and now the shooter has spent years in court and paying damages to the burglar.

I would try the cops again and tell them that these guys keep coming back, if they return again you are gonna shoot them. See what they say to that and how quickly they get someone out there.