Do you love your wife this much?

Mossad

Well since she had the baby she's been extremely picky, and told me that I have to shave my chest := After quite a bit of protest I finally agreed and let me tell you, I feel naked after doing this :disgust: HOW MUCH IS TO MUCH, BAH THE POWER OF WOMEN....THEY CAN MAKE US DO ANYTHING, I FEEL SO USED!

So whats the most absurd thing you've done for your significant other?

I once had to watch "You Got Served"...let me tell you...that was the most painful experience of my life...

Gunny

I had to go through that 'movie' too. oh and Rat Race 3 times... hmmm and how many other countless chick flicks.

and speaking about shaving... well thats not appropriate.

i wasn't even that harry :/

now she's just making fun of me, my first name is larry and she's calling me "not to harry larry" Bah

oh btw watch I have my tiara on for just you :hug:

she carried your child for 9 months...she deserves something

I think this is backwards. Most women want kids more than the men and are driven by that mysterious "biological clock" that they can hear (I guess with their "mom" sense).

Moss was kind enough to go through all the effort to fertilize that egg and create the baby. He, most likely, then sacrificed himself a few additional times to make sure it was fertilized then as the months wore on had to spend money on maternity cloths, more food for "the baby"(how can a baby eat so much when it is still inside the mom?), time spent talking about the baby, countless hours on names and alternate names, several loads of shirt laundry since his shoulder was probably cried on numerous times over the months....

Then he probably sat through child-birth classes where the guy gets to watch fun videos of natural and C-section births (no guy I have met has enjoyed these), practicing breathing lessons (come on, it is breathing, everyone does it...), a few trial runs to the hospital, and then he probably had to sacrifice a round of golf because someones water broke...geez!

After all of this giving and loving and compassion he is then asked to shave his chest? He has done his share, perhaps letting him have a few days in Vegas with the guys will help more then further humiliation through chest-shaving....

The above is all in humor and my wife would KILL me if she knew I typed any of it...

Woman Psych 201 - Post-pregnancy - Having recently had the baby... I'd bet that Moss' wife just needs to know that he still loves her. For 9 months, she was an extra 30-50 lbs, bloated with water, and feeling intensely unattractive. She just gave birth to a new life that was once nestled cozily in her womb for that same period. She's feeling anxious, seperated and unattractive as those lbs are shed by a deluge of hormones.

How that affects you: Be prepared for more random nonsense. Tell her you love her alot. Tell her she's beautiful alot. Buy her flowers. Do the chores. Get up in the middle of night to get her that glass of water. Give her random hugs or other forms of random PDA which will make you want to surrender your hard-won title as "MAN OF THE HOUSE." Put on the collar, sit up, and speak.

Alternative course of action: Tell her to make you a sandwich and pack yer bags into convenient, shot-putting packages so she can toss them AND YOU to the curb.

In other words... Yes. They own us; We ARE the weaker sex.

I once had to watch "You Got Served"...let me tell you...that was the most painful experience of my life...

Gunny

I had to go through that 'movie' too. oh and Rat Race 3 times... hmmm and how many other countless chick flicks.

and speaking about shaving... well thats not appropriate.

Rat Race is not a chick flick. It rocks!!

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

This was a pretty funny topic, any other "special hair cuts" she wants Moss? :rolleyes:

While urk seems to understand women... I don't. Goodluck!

Maybe we are talking about a different movie but I thought Rat Race (Seth Green, Rowan Atkinson, Whoopi Goldberg, John Cleese, Jon Lovitz, etc) was hilarious and the deleted scenes (esp. the one Seth couldn't stop laughing in) made me fricken' fall down lmao.

How can it be considered a chick flick? Maybe we define a "chick flick" differently.

Moss, you really need to counter-attack by standing up for yourself. She had the baby, you Nair'd your chest. You're even.

You need to stand firm now, or you'll never hear the end of it. Next, it'll be the whole, "I was pregnant for 9 months!" Don't fall for it. It was a single event, just like your hair removal.

She'll have to have another kid if she wants anything else.

"Men spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb, and the rest of their lives trying to get back into it."

That pretty much sums up my life. Anything else is fiction... unless you're lame. In which case, more power to you.

Please note: This does not include the ubiquitous "A-hole" effect, which every man surrenders when they ask THE QUESTION and subsequently stand at the altar and say "I DO."

The other alternative, of course, is to behave like this:

http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html (Please note: Explicit language)

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
"Men spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb, and the rest of their lives trying to get back into it."

That pretty much sums up my life. Anything else is fiction... unless you're lame. In which case, more power to you.

Please note: This does not include the ubiquitous "A-hole" effect, which every man surrenders when they ask THE QUESTION and subsequently stand at the altar and say "I DO."

The other alternative, of course, is to behave like this:

http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html (Please note: Explicit language)

Maddox > all.

Or something along those lines.