WOOOHOO!!!!

Magruter

I don't mean to toot my own horn but!!

I thought i'd share this with you guys.

Went fishing on sunday with a buddy of mine on lake pewaukee in wisconsin and hooked into this baby

musky.jpg

Here's another

musky1.jpg

One more!!!

musky2.jpg

OK I lied, here's one more.... ....I'm a big advocate of catch of release. It sure was nice to see him swim off.

muskyrelease.jpg

Here's one more. I was too busy jumping around the boat when my buddy netted this beaut.

muskyunhooked.jpg

But it was pretty funny, i had a family of 5 and two other fisherman stopping what they were doing and watched me bring this baby in. It was pretty cool, when the 7 of them started applauding when my buddy put er in the net.

Mag your is bigger.. :) I love wisconsin for fishing.. But i eat what i catch, because when you send them back they get ridiculed by there fellow fish.. Nothing more embarassing than haveing a hook mark on your lip for all the other fish to see..

Nice fish! I have some great pics of my vacation up in Maine and we go fishing about 24/7 for a good 2 weeks. Caught some great fish. All smallmouth and pickrel. Biggest out of the 2 weeks was my dads 21inch smallmouth 3.8lbs, the thing was HUGE. I also caught a nice pickerel around 26inch. Caught at least 10 fish a day or more. :D

Wow i love fishing. I too am an advocate of catch and release.

^_^

It took about 2-3 minutes to revive him. It was a good fight. After the couple minutes he swam off and suspended in about 4 feet of water for 5 minutes, i was little worried. He was out of water for alittle to long, too much air absorbed.