• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

nobody really. A long time ago there was this person who used to play on Delta named Viper. All he would use is AWP/deagle. If he was still around he'd take the cake. But right now I think that there is a tie between 20 or so people.

nobody really. A long time ago there was this person who used to play on Delta named Viper. All he would use is AWP/deagle. If he was still around he'd take the cake. But right now I think that there is a tie between 20 or so people.

lol i know who it is :)

give ya a few hints Cane

He's in ur clan

He used to be in a clan called [Elite]

anything else i say will give it away....i'll let you think about it :)

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I think the biggest awp whore.. is no one. You have lots of good players that can use an awp, but no one is technically a "whore," lots of people use the AWP, but no one ownz0rz like a few people I used to know. This one guy, he really could hit the broad side of a barn with his AWP!

[For the record, I own Mokley]

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
3 way tie between Hitman, Mossad, and TaPe.

I can't rightly hold the scout whore and the AWP whore title - I give my third to... Moss :D

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
The MacK

yea i got a mention :)

i would have to say the whole doh clan would be awp whore....execpt for tape cause he is the offical scout whore (u cant be scout and awp whore duh!)

quickfoot

mossad

dj

ex doh- sexytyme

cane

tape

too many on one squad :P no wonder they owned at aztec

The MacK

i would have to say the whole doh clan would be awp whore....too many on one squad :P

no wonder they owned at aztec

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i can remeber one match as a T playing DOH on aztec. 2 Awps at the far bomb site, 2 right of the stairs and (correct me if im wrong) two at the bridge, can't really remeber where the last two were, didnt get a chance to see them :P

I remember during a 6on6 match, moss got disconnected and came in and only had a pistol. He asked for an awp, and 5 awps hit the floor. It was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed during a match. I think it was vs Mmmm. I fell off my chair when that happened.

Anyways, aztec is an awp map. It'll be different in other maps. For instance, you might see a bunch of DOH autoshotty whores if the map is cs_office =P

• 6 months later...

Most really good players can use pretty much any weapon including the AWP. Rev just took up the cannon a couple months ago and he picked it up pretty fast.

I dont believe in AWP "whores" cuz its just part of the game and not all that tough to beat (just hide in a small place :P )

Some guys stand out that scare me with the AWP though....

m0ss of course, TaPe (see my sig below), Sexy (sneeky bastage can pwn me with tmp), mack is good, alot of others in our community can pretty much heat it up with the AWP. Now, I'm curious...we should have an AWP competition or something...

oh yeah...oops. i left about halfway through. besides awp vs. awp on a real map is a whole different thing. maybe 4v4 awp's on dust2, that would be fun hehe. maybe next year's all star game or something. wait...then I would have to join a clan :blink: last night i was clan [pizza] in CsLs...i love digiorno. ended up making a clan of 4 guys or so for the map :D