ConGregation

Can't wait!

Hopefully the new vid card will be here (BFG 6800 OC) and I can do a reformat on Tuesday. But I can't take the day off :( Plus I have church that night (can't frown about that one) So I am going to hit it hard Thursday afternoon and then I have Friday off!! woot woot.

But... I can't finish the game in two days. Not after waiting 5 years! Gonna have to pace it out a bit.

Can't wait!

Hopefully the new vid card will be here (BFG 6800 OC) and I can do a reformat on Tuesday. But I can't take the day off :( Plus I have church that night (can't frown about that one) So I am going to hit it hard Thursday afternoon and then I have Friday off!! woot woot.

But... I can't finish the game in two days. Not after waiting 5 years! Gonna have to pace it out a bit.

Hopefully church will have a sermon about patience.. :boing:

And being happy with what you have.. hehe

Edited by Batman

Not trying to be pessemistic... but I hope it isn't a let down like doom 3

Doom 3 wasn't a let down for me. I didn't play it :D

I know what you mean, ST. For awhile I thought Valve was going to drop the ball. It seems like they have on everything they have been a part of since the original HL. But videos and early indications are all positive.

preloaded and back'd up on a trailer of floppy disks...

just incase my dvd drive decides to bite it...

hopefully my mobo from ZD is here in time!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

*insert excited bear noises here*

I won't get back to San Antonio til around noon on Tuesday. I figure I'll get to start playing somewhere around 2 pm.

That is if I don't have to spend an hour getting my network set back up and working. My linksys router has been acting up.

it is monday.

one more day! i was planning on takin the day off but i can't.

anyone know what time they're unlockin it? probably says it on the steam site somewhere but i couldnt find it...

i, too, will be takin my sweet time with this one. whats the rush?

Edited by spiralstairs

it is monday. 

one more day!  i was planning on takin the day off but i can't.

anyone know what time they're unlockin it?  probably says it on the steam site somewhere but i couldnt find it...

i, too, will be takin my sweet time with this one.  whats the rush?

I don't think they have announced the time yet, if it unlocks at Midnight EST I will be up all night playing it and go into work tomorrow as a zombie :P

Any confirmation of that?

I know they are a PST company(I used to live about 3 miles from Valve and have friends that work there :P) but I have gotten the feeling they are trying to screw over Vivendi as much as possible which would lead me to thinking they would unlock it as soon as humanly possible.

I guess it was just posted on the Steam forums that it is indeed midnight pst, looks like Im going to bed early and waking up really early :D

Well, I'm actually at the airport right now. I was able to finish up my work here in Hartford early. So, I'm waiting on a 4:35 pm flight home, that will put me into San Antonio around 10 tonight. Figure by the time I get home, I'll be to tired to mess with this. But, I will be up at the crack of dawn to get my daughter off to school. After that I will load it up and play. :peace:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I will be up at the crack of dawn to get my daughter off to school. After that I will load it up and play. :peace:

Same here. I am bed probably around 10 pm my time. Be up at 7 to take son to school, be back from that at 8. Will play until about 10:30, going to his school for lunch with him. Then going to DMV to renew my tags (there goes my day right there) then to get new inspection sticker. that the rest of the day is MINE MINE MINE. Already told the wife to take the CC and leave me alone tomorrow.