Whats your favorite animal?

Silver-Bullet

my fav has to be animal #4 the foot less, beak less, feather less chicken we have all come to love in every mc donalds 6 piece chicken nuggets :wub:

further more i think animal #4 could beat the tar outta all of your silly animals! especially that ligar...............thing.

I would have to say I am very amazed by my rat. He is so much smarter than my kitten, and shows so much emotion. You can tell when he gets excited, or when he is angry with you about something. I took his wheel out one day to foil his escape plan, so he plopped down in the corner and pouted for a long time.

Other than the rat, I find squirrels rather humorous. I know I am easily amused. My fiancee scoffs at my plan to domesticate one of the little critters :D

GC Alumni
(edited)
I would have to say I am very amazed by my rat.  He is so much smarter than my kitten, and shows so much emotion.  You can tell when he gets excited, or when he is angry with you about something.  I took his wheel out one day to foil his escape plan, so he plopped down in the corner and pouted for a long time. 

Other than the rat, I find squirrels rather humorous. I know I am easily amused. My fiancee scoffs at my plan to domesticate one of the little critters :D

At my old apartment about 6 years ago, we had a black squirrel that would come and eat out of my hand, took about 3 months to get to that point, but it can be done. After that, he was like a dog, recognized the sound of our car and would come running over the fence to beg for food, he was cool, I miss the little sucker.

EDIT: for some reason the quote came out weird from Generals post.

Edited by clueless