Prayers needed

gOOters

Guys, at work this morning, security came and took my HD. They made no explainations or anything. The worst that I think it could be is me surfing the net...maybe bikini girls or something at worst. At the least it is a random audit, or some secret stuff that they forgot to take off my comp when I left my last position to take my new one at work.

Either way, my freak out level is about 10+ right now...please say a prayer for me...I really need it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Goot works for a major aviation developer. I am pretty sure I know which one, but I don't know if he would want me to just post it up, since I haven't seen him actually say it many times. Depending on where he works in the company, they are connected with the government and the military. I do not think he would get into huge trouble unless he was giving or selling information to a rival corporation though.

Scary stuff all the same! Good luck man! Don't let them be too rough on you. :freak:

No update...they just told me to go back to work? They said they (HR) would be in touch.

Im thinking that my old coworker might have tried to turn me in for something bogus as I slam dunked her (deservedly so) on my exit interview.

Anyhow, they brought the HD back the same day and havent given me any updates yet. I expect to hear something early this week.

From the stories that I hear, people get 5-10 days unpaid leave for much worse infractions than anything that I would have had on my computer. I would think it would need to be straight pr0n or something really realy bad to get me fired (I HOPE), and I had nothing very bad on there. Tasteless, but not bad.

Still...please keep me in your thoughts/prayers as I am still VERY scared and dont really know what exactly is going on.

I work for Lockheed Martin Aero.

I'm pulling for ya Goot

Have to say that if they were going to fire you....it would have been done the same day. But, since they gave you your HD back the same day.....they didn't find much worth commenting on.

In my opion.....you are given yourself the punishment they probably intended. Let your mind work against you and they get their point across without having to say much of anything.

Good luck and try to relax. :peace:

you'll be alright. unless they see the newest top secret designs that you sent me a couple week ago.  :D

now I cant reply to this thread. actually plz dont make comments, thats why I havent shared my job info too widely (gg chitchat + stupid gOot). :P

they take that stuff VERY VERY seriously.

Still no word. Please keep praying for me. I feel wierd even asking that. I dont know what they want. I dont know if Im in trouble even. If I am...how much?

I am dying here. Forget the thoughts, please keep me in your prayers.

Goot, I'm praying for you too. They probably just made an image of your HD when they took it. That's why you got it back so soon. "Hearing from the later" implies to me that they didn't even look at it then, just made a copy and planned to go over it later.

Good luck man, I'm sure things will be fine.