Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

Flame Pause.

Thanks to this flam war ive reached my 100th post. DANCING HOMER! yahoo!

Flame On.

Hmmm my two cents.

I enjoy playing with both fatty and the rev. It seems like you both went about this in a pretty childish manner. Then again I can't know the whole story.

The basic thing that Irks me the most is that there is a few players in this community who have terrible attitudes that make Rev look like a saint. But because of who they are they pretty much get to bend the rules without retribution.

Rev isin't perfect but he is a good player in my book. Although he has said a few dumb things it's nothing like the flames you see from people who are actually guilty of being total aholes.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

kinda funny how i talked to fat tonight and discussed our different opinions on various situations and i seem to still have access and am not banned. Maybe you should have tried talking objectively and with a decent attitude. trust me, posting like this in the forums is a mistake and i have had my fair share of run-ins with admins too.

Hmmm seems like a lot of people sitting on the fense on this one,

I won't. I've been playing off and on in this community for a few

years, never once had any major issues with Fatty, and until

today, I don't think I had issues with the.rev... playing cbble and

one of the DLM guys I think activate the "rollthedice" plugin.

Well for 10-15 minutes (could be shorter, could be longer) all

rev did was whine and complain. I believe his last comment was

"I remember when this server use to be fun" ... you know what, its

fun when people arent whining! If it hadn't of been for the fact your

a "community" player and their were regular admins their to enforce

server rules, I would have kicked you myself. If this forum had been

posted earlier in the day....I would have kicked ya for sure. Regardless

of who is right or wrong, your not in charge of anything but your own

words, so if you can't deal with Fatty's punishment, go create some new

memories else where... and take Mr. Roper with you...

P.S. - Please flame me back if you like... I have to work soon and would

like something funny to read....

:ph34r:

kinda funny how i talked to fat tonight and discussed our different opinions on various situations and i seem to still have access and am not banned.  Maybe you should have tried talking objectively and with a decent attitude.  trust me, posting like this in the forums is a mistake and i have had my fair share of run-ins with admins too.

of all the years ive know you talent.... i think this is the first time i 100% agree and respect you :o

and which admin are you talking about? :unsure:

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

i was being a noob today and dont usually do that.. i was just tinkled..

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

so end it, close it, have fat vote me out of Mcc, and get on with it, 2 stuborn people and a lot of pets dont make a good arguement...peace im outta hereeeeee

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Anyone remember Barto's sig?

QUOTE (Orbital @ Aug 19 2002, 09:06 PM)

Rule #1)

We are NOT wrong in any of our judgment calls or punishments. We are not stupid, you got banned for a reason, and you better claim the reason you got banned. Do not blame anyone; take claim in your own problems and your own actions.

Now THAT my friends, is tyrrany. ;)

That always made me laugh.

wow....I can't possibly let this go without posting my opinion.....

here's how I see the situation (tell me if I'm wrong)

there was a rule about not trash-talking (or maybe just posting off-topic) in the MCC Cafe on match topics......the.rev went against that rule....he was warned....he continued to go against that rule so he recieved a temporary ban from the MCC Cafe.....he did not like this and showing his disrespect for the authority over him he fought over his just punishment.....which made the authority (fatty) angry....the authority got insulting (which was the wrong route) and the.rev took it farther by taking his problem into the authorities domain and expecting to win....

Fatty may have made mistakes in this situation....but he IS the authority.....the reason authority exists is because anarchy does not EVER work...this whole thing comes down to the fact that Reverend broke a rule he knew about and couldn't handle the punishment.....

all I wanna know is WHERE IS CONGREGATION!?!?! I miss him and I have no clue why he's disappeared from the face of the planet...

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Well............................... I can't believe I woke up at 8:30 to just pop on the forums and see what happened last night only to find this topic over 7 pages. I also can't believe I just sat and read through those whole 7 pages. I believe I have now become dumber reading all of this. Ya'll gotta keep your arguments to yourselves. I am NOT in the MCC cause my clan was rejected so therefor I have no say in what goes on(DO NOT START A FLAME WAR ON THIS SUBJECT KTHXBYE). I have no desire to come read this subject every 30 seconds to reply to peoples posts. I personally I would have liked to be in the MCC but I was not a part of my clan when this started. So I was out. I believe I am still considered a "community" member since I play on almost all servers. Maybe I am not liked by many, I don't know that. I know I enjoy playing with a lot of people cause I have a good time when I play. I know fatty is a good person, I have met him. He holds no grudges against anybody until something occurs. I have absolutely no problems with him. Now assuming after reading these 7 pages of debochery that this has gone WAY outta perportion, I am not going to say ne thing on it. Fatty runs the league and he makes decisions is all I know. Speaking out against him is possible but prepare to fight a war on it. He makes decisions. Live with them, if you don't like well then play on the other 239852956835 cs servers out there. I really don't mind playing on the servers cause I enjoy the people I play with. Well I'm out. KTHXBYE

TeKNiK

P.S. I think I would find Wilco's last post even more funny if I actually knew who that was. :P

i was being a noob today and dont usually do that.. i was just tinkled..

He apologized for what he did, end it, close it up, lock it, toss it foreva.

That was for another incident that Linch was talking about I believe...

Nice one Willy :)

I will say a few things. The.rev's attitude from the start has always been subpar, IMHO. Guys come into this community and you give them leeway cause a lot of times they come around and contribute to improving the place. I realize some guys dont know how to act decently with only the keyboard in front of them. I never found it too hard but some guys come across a punks when they wouldnt in real life. But the attitude of whining and disrespect never seemed to abate. Dont get me wrong, sometimes you were great to play with the.rev. But not always :(

Fatty is my friend. Known him for over 2 years and has earned my respect. In being objective, I would agree with what Playaa said. But Fat is the leader. If you push he will push right back. I dont always think that is the best course of action but we need that sometimes to take care of messy situations.

It is really easy to be a respected member of this community. Display a great attitude and be friendly.

Maybe this should be reviewed by all: Click here

If you'd like an example of how to handle things when you feel you've been wronged, just look at what jdc posted after being banned. jdc here. And his follow up. There are ways of approaching things without going down a path like this.

Everybody wants the same thing: a great community to play in. B)

EDIT: btw reverand, thanks for the advice on the mouse driver - worked well after I got it installed :)

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

hehe np. ok guys this is gonna be my last post in this thread.. cuz it is dumb and i dont wanna read anymore "rev bashings". so here is what i have to say. First off i did nothing in the forums to insult anyone or anything..and did NOT go OFF TOPIC.. i did post "Ill be there" and "count me in" or whatever a few times... then he said something.. i didnt even realize i was doing it... and STOPED AFTER HE SAID SOMETHING.. and he only said something once in a post... again, i stopped and he took away my access anyway.. its cuz he doesnt like me in the first place.. i had never done anything bad to him in the past at all..then if you read the convo we had.. he gives me lip and doesnt even want to hear it right off the start...

So if i get banned or whatever or nobody likes me or whatever... so be it... But I am def not sorry that i said something because in my eyes, it was wrong to take away my access for NO REASON because i followed the rules after he refreshed my memery. then he gave me lip in the convo.... read the part where i said lets put this in the past and get on with it and he said no!... i didnt even say anything remotely mean to him before that or do anything to him... think what you will this was not to show the community that he is the worst person here, just wanted to show how he was wrong.

BTW i knew that i would get a ton of responses insulting me, i just ignore them. Be real men ladies...

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

too..... much.....to.....read.......

I used to be in the community, matches, etc. While my circumstances were different rev, I understand how you feel. The best thing to do? Just go away for a month. And come back later. While it is not my intention to show any disrespect to anyone here, "Mob Rules" are in effect all the time. One person, right or wrong can crap on you about something, truth or not, and then everyone else is an expert and you are the bad guy and need to defend yourself against 100 people. So you have two ways to fix this because I have played with you and you are cool as far as I can see. I once had an issue with Fatty, but he is cool with me now. I just like to drop stuff and move on. I hate grudges yet they die hard for some poeple if at all. Just go away for a while and then come back fresh start. Or suck it up, apoligize for whatever you did that was wrong and move on and play in MCC with your clan. I wish I could play league play. Public play isn't what it used to be.

fatty: when someone see's themself as being banned and they do not see a reason or are a little hot headed like myself, they will prob PM you and act stupid, i know, i did. Give him the benefit of the doubt and let it all drop and move on. You have given me more than one chance. This seems like a minor offense from the first 3 pages of posts.

Peace

Draco...all I have to say is that I fessed up to what I did while in S!d...I was a total donkey...at least i can admit it...unlike you and the.rev....that is as far as I will bash anyone...unlike some of you (Draco and the.rev) I have respect for these guys because I have been around here for so long...JUST DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS...quit bashing people left and right ur just digging a hole...

The whole S!d/Gunman subject has NOTHING to do with this...that was resolved very easily with me getting the boot from S!d for admin abuse. I ADMIT to my wrong doing...why cant you?

Gunman

Ill drop my two cents.....I have been around this community for a long time. I started out on the DOH server and soon moved around to all the servers in the community, but as of late i play a lot on the Mmmm/DLM server. I have never had a problem with anyone that has been around for awhile. I for one have never had a problem with Fatty. Heck ive even camped out some rounds with him before. I am only 19 but i was always told to respect my elders. You have to understand though Fatty has been around here longer then just about all of you. Think about it not only does he.....*gasps for air* run a clan, a league, these forums (1600+ posts by him) admin on the server listens to everyone weather its compliments or whining, but he also has a family he takes care of and has a real job. In my opinion you 2 should take some time and actually talk about this and refrain from calling each other names or anything....its simple to solve adress the problem and work it out like men.

Many of you know me well and know i have been around a long time playing under the names......BlackSpire, [sOL]BlackSpire, [TFR]BlackSpire, [TFR]BlackSpireMaleModel, [TFR]MaleModel, [i AM] MaleModel, and now......... [i AM] MaleModel <bait master>

now heres my point......

back when i was [sOL]BlackSpire it was brought up in the cafe that i was a hax0r.....i was told this and showen the thread by someone... i confronted the people who claimed this and even talked to Fatty ( but im sure he wont remember that) and things were worked out and i was never banned from anything. why did this happen? cuz i didnt approach it as a little kid. i do now think you were both wrong and that you should solve this outside the forums in a respectful manner...its simple just talk in a civil way work it out. now lets all get back to fraggin each other....and increasing my K:D ratio :huh:

P.S. this is for Linch and any others who played the other night.....Sorry for the way my brother was acting..... he should have knowen better.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

On regard to Barto's sig, I created it, and I take responsibility for that. That is NOT Tyranny, it was just me helpin' Barto get rid of the idiots that complain in the ban section. People who get banned are usually THERE FOR A REASON, and telling the ADMIN the he/she is an idiot for it, is not something one should do.

I made that as an to the banned contest [Which I fear was robbed by Con <_< ]. Do not bring that into play. We are here defending the server and forum we play on. You aren't changing anyone's mind. This is OUR choice, not yours. So, go cry somewhere else.