Hello? Spring?

Fatty

I'm not one to complain about the weather......and I won't start. But dang, I'm looking forward to some spring. Not sure about you guys, but here in Northeastern Ohio we haven't even seen signs of spring. Well, I do have a few plants coming up through the snow :=

Cleveland is 4 inches of snow away from the all-time record!

I'm not one to complain about the weather......and I won't start.  But dang, I'm looking forward to some spring.  Not sure about you guys, but here in Northeastern Ohio we haven't even seen signs of spring.  Well, I do have a few plants coming up through the snow  :=

Cleveland is 4 inches of snow away from the all-time record!

Sounds like a complaint to me! :P I know how ya feel. We just start getting nice weather, snow melts, and then another snowfall and the temp drops to -20

:blink2:

<<< from WI. I know the winter well. cant wait for some fun in the sun, boating fishing, camping, FF05, and every other nice thing that comes at spring and after.

peace everyone. Ill be hanging on the newest CSS server. Im finally getting better at CS :thumbsup:

I can't wait for the warm weather to stay with us. Seems like all the back and forth weather has made most of Dayton sick. I was last week...gave it to our webmaster and then the wife and daughter. DOH! :boo:

Maybe by the time March madness is over we can look forward to some warmer weather sticking around. :biggrin:

I was updated by my other favorite barkeep this evening (she is SOO much hotter than

Chewy)..it seems that Dayton is the 5'th most sickest city in the US.

Anyone else looking forward to some Cabrewing?!?!?!

I certainly hope that everyone of legal age residing in Ohio knows of this term.. :boing:

Er... I live about 5 min south of Cinci... in Northern Kentucky :) I live in Elsmere.

I used to live right around there, grew up in Florence. Now I live in Arkansas which isn't a whole lot different with the exception of the population. This is a REALLY sparsley populated state. Anyway, spring is springing here, flowers have bloomed, leaves are coming out on the trees and the dogwoods are beautiful.

:boing: Go spring!

The Needle