Addicted to CS?

I am 73% addicted to Counterstrike. <a href="http://seanism.com/addiction/cs.php">What about you?</a>

School life:

register:

Mr wiliams,' yes miss'

Mr jenkins. 'yes miss'

Mr [WoA]BiGBonES 'AFFIRMITIVE'

Have you done your homework?, 'roger that'

A friend gets sent out of lesson, i reply 'team, fall back!'

However I cant say I've dreamed of CS, because i no longer sleep

Big Bones...I am with you on the Sleep part...

When I took up CS...Sleep went bye bye...or should I say 'buy buy' to those who understand Hacker talk...LOLOL ( I am still laughin at that moron)

(edited)
Big Bones...I am with you on the Sleep part...

When I took up CS...Sleep went bye bye...or should I say 'buy buy' to those who understand Hacker talk...LOLOL ( I am still laughin at that moron)

Actually, that was translated from German to English. The guy who was the victim of the cheap hackertranslated it and wasn't sure. Even said that on the site. At least the new site it's on.

Edited by Kruten

40% addicted... I shudder to think how addicted I'd have been if these games were around when I was in highschool. As much fun as Colecovision, Apple II+ with a 2400 Baud modem, and MTV were (and MTV really did rock back then), I still spent a lot of time outside when I was in highschool. 8 bit graphics on TV, and 16 colors on a monitor will only inspire so much videogaming.

40% addicted... I shudder to think how addicted I'd have been if these games were around when I was in highschool. As much fun as Colecovision, Apple II+ with a 2400 Baud modem, and MTV were (and MTV really did rock back then), I still spent a lot of time outside when I was in highschool. 8 bit graphics on TV, and 16 colors on a monitor will only inspire so much videogaming.

Wouldn't happen to have any of those gaming consoles, would ya?

Wouldn't happen to have any of those gaming consoles, would ya?

Still have most of them (although not in as great a shape as I would like). When I finally buy a house, I intend to set them up in a game room with TVs from the time period of the game system. I got a dandy black and white for the Sears Pong console. :D

Still have most of them (although not in as great a shape as I would like). When I finally buy a house, I intend to set them up in a game room with TVs from the time period of the game system. I got a dandy black and white for the Sears Pong console. :D

:disgust:

• 2 weeks later...

You are 82% addicted to Counterstrike.

There has been 3935 person(s) as addicted as you.

I think my addiction has fallen to guild wars...... I see that game even when I close my eyes... I totaled 26 hours of playing straight.... 2 cases of red bull and lots of pizza pockets! ....... I look back and remeber doing that with cs. I'd jump to different servers just having fun :)